TAG Heuer Women's WAF1414.BA0823 "Aquaracer" Stainless Steel Dress Watch
|Price:||$999.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Round watch in stainless steel with logo on mother-of-pearl dial and three-link bracelet
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Protective anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
- Features date window, luminous hands, tachymeter on unidirectional bezel, and fold-over clasp with double push-button closure
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The elegant design of the TAG Heuer Women's Aquaracer Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Dial Watch exhibits subtle feminine class. Its jewel-encrusted stainless steel bezel is a radiant complement to the mother-of-pearl dial, set with jewels in place of hourly markers. These hourly markers are set at all hour positions with the exception of the 12 o'clock, where a silver-tone Arabic numeral 12 is displayed, and the three o'clock, where an easy-to-read date window can be found. This exquisite dial is held by a durable stainless case, which connects to a handsome two-tone band that fastens with a handy deployment clasp. The analog display features luminous hands and delicate black minute indexes on the outer edge of the dial. With water resistance to 99 feet (30 meters) and an antireflective-sapphire crystal protecting the dial, this sophisticated timepiece is made to last.
- Package Dimensions: 6 x 5.8 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002D05Z7I
- Item model number: WAF1414.BA0823
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||fold over with double push button|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||28.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Luminous, includes a seconds-hand, Tachometer|
|Item weight||3 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Updated: HOWEVER, Tags purchased from Amazon come without a warranty, and, while on a trip overseas recently (in April, 2013), the steam broke, rendering the watch useless. I took it into a jeweler for repair (lacking a warranty from Tag) and he said the stem had broken because there was something wrong with the movement of the watch. It was nothing I had done. The watch is now fixed, and working, but it was a costly repair, so keep that in mind when you purchase watches, at least Tags, from Amazon.
Most recent customer reviews
This is a "gray market" watch.Read more