- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
- Case diameter 27 millimeters, 9.3 millimeters thickness
- Stainless-steel band with fold-over clasp with safety
- White mother of pearl dial with diamond hour markers; sapphire crystal dial; date window
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from TAG Heuer
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This TAG Heuer Women's Link Diamond Watch offers precision, reliability, and elegance. This classy timepiece has a 27-millimeter stainless steel case, a stationary, stainless steel bezel, and a matching stainless steel band that features a reliable fold-over clasp with safety mechanism. Sparkling stones and standout black minute indexes adorn the white mother-of-pearl dial, which is encased in a scratch-resistant-sapphire window, and a handy date calendar rests at the three o'clock position. Powered by quartz movement, this watch is water resistant up to 660 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.1 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B000HDMTRM
- Item model number: WJF1317.BA0572
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 31, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||27 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.3 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||DIAMOND DIAL, SWISS QUARTZ, TAG HEUER LINK|
|Item weight||1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those of you with small wrists, my wife has very very small wrists and this watch looks great on her.
What an excellent watch!!!. If I get this in a store it would be 40% more then what I am paying at Amazon for exactly the same thing... Thank you.