TAG Heuer Men's WV2115.FC6180 Carerra Calibre 7 Twin Time Automatic Black Dial Black Crocodile Watch
- Automatic movement
- Black dial with hours, minutes seconds and second time zone
- Date at the 3 o'clock position
- Black leather strap
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
The sleek TAG Heuer Men's Carrera GMT Automatic Leather Watch includes a unique 24-hour clock design and superior Swiss construction for a dependable timepiece that pairs well with casual attire. The watch is constructed with a stainless steel case, a stationary stainless steel bezel featuring the 24-hour clock cycle, and a black crocodile-pattern leather wristband with a secure deployment buckle. A scratch-resistant sapphire window shields the black dial, which features silver-dash hour markers, slim minute indexes, and complementing silver-tone watch hands. The face also includes a convenient date calendar at three o'clock. In addition, this Swiss-automatic-powered timepiece is water resistant to 99 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B001J53T9O
- Item model number: WV2115.FC6180
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Clasp||Deployment push-button clasp with buckle|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This watch is destined to become a classic sport watch for the years to come.
I am really, really disappointed...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great watch but be aware that the watch band buckel snap gets scratched up real quick if you are active and looks beat up in a few months. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Chi Chi
I wanted a watch for work that was light but not small, simple but also elegant. The stainless steel case, sapphire window, and simple design really set this watch apart. Read morePublished on January 4, 2013 by Amazon Customer