- Quality Swiss Automatic Movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 37.5 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Luminous hands and markers; Date function; Off-center seconds dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Sleek and contemporary, but with a classic design that never goes out of style, the Monaco #WW2110.FC6177 from TAG Heuer adds polish to work or evening wear. A rectangular stainless steel case showcases a bold black dial, complete with small seconds subdial, date display at three o'clock, and silver-tone hour markers. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal helps protect against wear and tear, while a deployment push button clasp with buckle on the black leather strap ensures comfortable, secure wear. Water resistant to 99 feet, the Monaco also offers the accuracy of automatic movement.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B000HDMTSG
- Item model number: WW2110.FC6177
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 29, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Clasp||Deployment push-button clasp with buckle|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||37.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
JOHN L, IRELAND
I think not. How come it stopped working after two months!
This was a gift to my brother who lives in Korea. It was a hassle to return to Amazon.
But Amazon did a quick process of refunding. Good job, Amazon.