on February 27, 2018
I often have breakouts and this was my "go to". Brilliant product, I just wish it covered more of the face as it takes up a lot of time, as of now I've​ just purchased the project E beautify LED Mask so I can get that one shot all over the face and save time.. light technology is amazing and it works
on January 12, 2018
did nothing for my skin. I used it everyday, sometimes twice a day for 3 months. It made my acne worse. I started using ice instead and it made all the difference. In my experience the heat on the acne caused more of a breakout. I made sure to clean it properly and follow the manual so Im disappointment. The TANDA tool itself was nice, but no results.
on March 29, 2017
Just what I wanted
on March 6, 2017
Does not work
on February 11, 2017
As a doubting Thomas, I didn't expect this to work, but I figured the cost wasn't excessive and the benefits suggested it was worth a try. I have now purchased three, two of the smaller versions (one of them stopped working after less than a year) and one of the larger ones. I definitely believe it heals or in some cases eliminates the zit quickly. I asked my dermatologist if they work or if it's just a placebo effect. She said she wasn't familiar with the product but there are similar medical devices that are used that work. I have had several instances where the pimples never came out because I started using the Tanda Zap at the first sign a zit was forming. I also use it in conjunction with DeLaCruz Sulfor Ointment and the two together have really done an amazing job.
5 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2017
Love it love it love it! I don't use it every day but keep it around and use it on an as needed basis when I have a break out and it always shrinks it a lot the first day of use and it's usually gone by the second or third when otherwise I'd have these breakouts lingering for a week or more.
on September 24, 2016
Didn't work but they took the return
on August 30, 2016
Did not work for my daughter. If a person has mild break outs and not in a lot of locations it might be a good product but if you have a lot of acne you will be sitting for hours with this on your face.
on June 3, 2016
After first use, the device only lasted one 3 minute session when it's supposed to last for ten 3 minute sessions and the battery was fully charged.
on May 27, 2016
Worked great...while it was working. Stopped using it for maybe 6 months, and now that I need it again, it won't charge or turn on.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.