Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TARDIS - BBC's Doctor Who - Advanced Graphics Life Size Cardboard Standup
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STANDUP SPECIFICS: Weight: 2.0 lbs; Dimensions: 46"W x 72"H (Depth: 12")
- HUGE SELECTION: Perfect For Children's Birthday Parties, Special Events, School, Corporate Events, Awards Programs, Fairs, Festivals, Galas, Fundraisers And Green/Eco Events.
- WOW: Make Any Special Event Or Party Spectacular With The Coolest Decorations. Wow Your Loved Ones With A Unique Gift That They Will Remember For Years! Display As A Prop At Trade Shows, Performances, Plays, Holidays And More.
- MADE IN AMERICA: Proudly Manufactured In The USA. HIGH QUALITY: Advanced Graphics Produces The Highest Quality Cardboard Standups And Custom Prints In The World.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We Put Our Customers First And Will Continue To Provide The Best Customer Service To Those Who Keep Us In Business.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* The Doctor is vulnerable to cats. If you have cats (we have four) be prepared for them to attack the Doctor like swarms of fluffy Daleks. They tend to brush up against the stand, and knock it over.
* If you wake up in the middle of the night, roll over in bed... the serious, judging look of Tennant's eyes will be more than enough to scare the living bejeezus out of you.
* It's not the real Doctor. :(
I could already envision how my status in the neighborhood watch group would go through the roof!!!! And what would be better in the corner of my living room to create an ambiance of peace, harmony, and tranquility? Plus, I had planned a dinner party for several of my neighbors, and they were coming to dinner that Friday night. I thought it would really show them what an uber cool kind of gal that I was. The Homeowner's Association was going to be electing a new chair the next week, and I had big dreams of power and glory. Mr. and Mrs. Kingsley were some of the bigwigs in our neighborhood, as well as Mr. and Mrs. Hooper. Both of these couples were invited to my dinner party. A show of support from them could mean more power and glory than I had ever imagined in my short existence. Also, You never get a second chance at a first impression, and all that jazz.
My wait for the angel was short. The box showed up at the front door on the day of my dinner party, and I was ecstatic. I unpacked the happy looking guy and quickly set him up in my living room. Then I went to finish cooking some dinner and prepare for my upward climb on the social ladder.Read more ›
I'ts been a few days, and I havn't slept a wink. I've got 3 flashlights with me at all time. The police won't do a thing (I mean it's been days!) and Marc's GONE. Please, please DO NOT buy this. save yourse
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be but it still looked pretty goodPublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Scared the crap out of my roommates on multiple occasions. Totally worth it!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very cool ! They even came with little easel stands if you want to set up on your desk!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
After finally unpacking the TARDIS cutout, It is not at all as described. This product is not about 50% of the height of the actual TARDIS and not "Life-size" as the seller... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Cross and Bench LLC
Purchased as a gift. They loved it. It is a good quality and stands up well. The image is very life like for cardboard.Published 2 months ago by irishar
I bought this as a gift. It is life-sized, and looks exactly like Captain Harkness. So basically, its exactly what it is advertised to be. Read morePublished 3 months ago by M. Kalinowski
Perfect. Setup was relatively easy (they were NOT included in the box, but ARE included in the description above) - it DID take 4 folks to assemble because you need one to hold... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Colleen M. Murphy