Other Sellers on Amazon
TARGUS Slim Case for iPad 3 - THD00602US
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.37. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transforms into a stand for hands-free viewing and a sturdy typing position Cover folds back
- Case is for Apple iPad 3rd Generation
- Converts to a stand to hold device upright for hands-free viewing of videos, online books, and more
- Easy to clean exterior
- Cut-outs allow access to ports and functions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FritzCo||Amazon.com||FOREVER DEALS||Fintie||Illusdesign_ESR Authorized||JEDirect|
|Color||Grey||Black||Charcoal Gray/Calypso Pink||Black||Knight(iPad2/3/4)||Black|
|Compatible Devices||iPad 3, iPad 4th Generation||Tablet||apple-ipad-3, apple-ipad-4||apple-ipad-4, apple-ipad-3, apple-ipad-2||apple-ipad-2, apple-ipad-3, apple-ipad-4||iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPad Mini||Targus Versavu Classic Case for 9.7" iPad Pro (THZ634GL)||—||—||iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4||iPad 2/3/4|
|Enclosure Material||—||vegan leather||Canvas||Synthetic Leather||—||Synthetic Leather|
Transform your iPad into a widescreen viewing experience with this convertible iPad case. The Targus Slim Case is top of the line in protection and functionality for the iPad 3. Lined with soft-touch material, this case will protect the aluminum back of your iPad by keeping it secure within the custom fit cradle. The Slim Case also has a padded outer shell which supplies protection against other bumps and scuffs. Made from a high quality water resistant material, the exterior wipes clean with water. Fold this case back to for two great viewing angles and one typing position. When you are wrapping up and taking your iPad with you, just fold over its magnetic flap and tuck your stylus in its own clever hideaway. This case gives you all you need in support, protection and entertainment.
Backup Battery for iPad
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Retention system allows access to full surface, something that I very much prefer (nothing obstructing any area of the screen, including the frame)
- Material is attractive as is the overall cover. Time will tell about durability.
- The angles that the cover holds the iPad in are good for viewing and typing (as I am now).
- There is a place to hold a stylus
- The magnetic trigger to wake/sleep the device doesn't work correctly. The magnet is near the correct location, so if I force it, the unit sleeps. However, as so as I let the cover relax to its normal position, the unit awakes. This will absolutely kill the battery in a backpack or briefcase as the movement of cover will wake/sleep the unit repeatedly. This is the biggest fault with this cover. The $15 cover I bought from a street vendor in Bangkok works better in this regard.
- The stylus holder location, with stylus installed, precludes laying the unit flat on a table if face up, and makes it more difficult to pack into a full backpack or briefcase. Obvious from the pictures, but notable.
Overall, it is an okay cover. I very much like the form factor, but some of the functionality is lacking.
After several corespondents about the model of the case and if I had the auto sleep function turned on my iPad they told me to send it in for a replacement. Not until they received my case did they inform me they no longer make that model and to choose another case. They had just a few choices none of which was what I wanted. When I ask them to just send my case back they informed me it had been destroyed. They knew the model number of my case well before I sent it in and should have checked and then let me know that they could not replace it then I could have sent it back to amazon. Now I'm stuck with a case I don't want or the cost of repurchasing it myself. Terrible customer support. I will no longer make any purchases from this company either for home or work.
I contacted Targus customer service and I just need to pay shipping and they will send out a replacement. I would suggest making sure you have free returns if you buy this case, just in case you get a dud.
I contacted Targus to see if I could get a verified working replacement as some had done in the older reviews. They refused to replace it unless I first send the non-functioning one in (at my expense) under warranty service and then hope for the best. This is way too much hassle for a new case that cost less than $8. I realize this is new enough I could still return it through Amazon, which I might do.
Bottom line: Nice case, but if it doesn’t work properly, don’t expect the manufacturer to make it right easily.