Tarina Tarantino's creativeness transcends through her art from season to season. She is inspired by everything that touches her life. Her products are hand made at The Sparkle Factory in Los Angeles, CA. Each piece is hand crafted using luxury components
Tarina Tarantino was founded in 1995 by a fashion model who had always been a designer at heart. A self-taught artist, Tarantino was busy creating and selling handmade pieces long before officially starting her jewelry company. Her passion for necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings originated with her idea that beautiful accessories unify the women of the world and that any woman can wear jewelry to make herself feel special.
Tarina Tarantino takes romantic Victorian elegance and brings it to the twenty-first century with contemporary colors and modern shapes. She creates without reference to fads and trends, preferring to design pieces that she herself will wear long into the future. Tarantino's collections, full of whimsy and colorful personality, are made with unique woman in mind--woman who aren't afraid to play and express themselves.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0041HXHI0
- Item model number: EHK03FH6-712712
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 29, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tarina Tarantino|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Metal||Silver plated base|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Total metal weight||4 Grams|