TARINA TARANTINO "Hey Sailor" Metal Star Mod Ring in Regatta
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 25x18mm mod ring with antiqued metal star and Swarovski crystals
- Packaged in a signature organza bag with limited edition carding
- Made in United States
Be the star of your own style by slipping on something with a pop of color and touch of glam. The TARINA TARANTINO "Hey Sailor" Metal Star Mod Ring in Regatta boasts a warm, vibrant red color over a lustrous gold-toned shank. The lone star makes a strong appearance at the top of the piece, letting those around you know you mean business when it comes to star-quality items.
Tarina Tarantino was founded in 1995 by a fashion model who had always been a designer at heart. A self-taught artist, Tarantino was busy creating and selling handmade pieces long before officially starting her jewelry company. Her passion for necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings originated with her idea that beautiful accessories unify the women of the world and that any woman can wear jewelry to make herself feel special.
Tarina Tarantino takes romantic Victorian elegance and brings it to the twenty-first century with contemporary colors and modern shapes. She creates without reference to fads and trends, preferring to design pieces that she herself will wear long into the future. Tarantino's collections, full of whimsy and colorful personality, are made with unique woman in mind--woman who aren't afraid to play and express themselves.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.8 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0058N66E8
- Item model number: R23U11-100100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tarina Tarantino|
|Metal stamp||no metal stamp|
|Total metal weight||9.7 Grams|
|Sizing lower range||4|
|Sizing upper range||8|