Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 13, 2015
Love this thing! So I had a basic keurig, the $99 one & an fancy expresso machine, that was a pain to work & hands down this beats them both. It makes cappuccinos that are as good as my $200 fancy expresso machine, without having to foam milk, wait for the pressure to release, & so on. Plus I can make several drinks really fast, compared to the expresso machine. Does it make fancy "Starbucks" style coffee? Well I would say yes but remember Starbucks has $1,000 machines & add in syrup, sugar, milk, etc. So yes if you want a Starbucks style drink you need to add a bit of the other stuff to the packaged coffee (I add a little sugar & carmel syrup to my caramel macchiato & it taste better than Starbucks & is so much cheaper) For making super fast coffee I would say the Keurig was better only because it was faster but they taste was always weak. This thing is more like an expresso machine in my opinion & replaces that not a normal coffee maker. I still have a normal coffee maker that I use if I need to brew more than 2 cups or regular coffee, but if I or someone wants a "fancy" drink like a latte or cappuccino I always use the Tassimo.
on July 13, 2012
I cannot say it enough! I love, lov3 my new machine! It is so much more than a coffee maker and the coffee that it does make tastes much better than a lot of coffee houses that I frequent. The other drinks that it makes like hot chocolate and tea tastes great as well, but beware: not all of the brands out there will produce great tasting products. However, I have not found a single one that I don't like. The machine is time efficent and brews hot coffee in a blink of an eye. It is really that fast! I don't miss measuring out my coffee and grinding my own beans. This makes coffee early in the morning a snap. It doesn't hurt that I bought this machine brand new, but out of the box for only 47 dollars including shipping costs. There are some great prices on amazon for Tassimo machines and T-discs. I love that I didn't have to pay 145 dollars for this machine, even though it is worth the price. Being a college student, I am esstatic that I was able to afford such a great luxious machine that only the rich or indulgers have. I got the best of botyh worlds. A great modern fast machine at a majorly discounted price. I have no complaints.
on May 24, 2013
I have struggled for a while with the idea of an instant coffee maker. I think it's a waste of money and a negative impact on the environment. So now I'm a believer. It will not replace my home brewing ritual but sitting in my office, with no coffee shop near by, this substitutes well. I've used Yuban and the Gevalia Dark Roast. It's remarkable how close this system comes to the real thing. I'll deal with the environmental piece somehow for the trade off of having one cup of decent coffee exactly when I want/need it.
on April 4, 2014
I had to replace our Tassimo and I thought I might do so with a Keurig machine. I am glad that I didn't. Both my daughters researched the Keurig vs the Tassimo and concluded that the Tassimo coffee taste much better than the Keurig. We love our Tassimo. Great but greater coffee maker.
on March 11, 2013
Best coffee maker we have owned. I have never ordered from this company in the past but they were lighting fast on the orders and delivered in less than a week. arrived in perfect condition and would order again. the filters were easy to put in and the coffee is great.thank you
on January 14, 2014
I think the drinks are great and the variety offered suits my needs and tastes. The product is fairly easy to use. I have tried other one cup coffee makers and this one compares favorably. The pods are a little cumbersome to input and you have to be sure in-put them correctly and not puncture the pod wrong but other than that it is easy to use and makes a great drink. I would highly recommend it to others for the great taste of the drinks. I love the lattes.
on December 27, 2013
Love, love, love ,love. The cappuccinos and lattes made by this machine are wonderful. I continually ignored the cleaning request and after 2 1/2 years it wouldn't hit the cup (splatter everywhere). A real dirty mess. We cleaned it over and over, but it caught itself on fire after about 2 hours of continual usage. Bought another one and I'll clean it when the red light comes on this time.
on May 12, 2013
I ended up returning it and debating if I should order another one to maybe getting one that just didn't work right. It wouldn't dispense all the coffee no matter what I used which was frustrating due to the cost of not only the coffeemaker, but the coffee. I was able to return it to Amazon with no problem.
on January 28, 2013
The TASSIMO Single Serve Coffeemaker, T45 came to my house as a used product so I had to send it back. I do have others that I use at the office and I can truly say they work very well. Make sure that if you order one you are getting a new one.
on October 30, 2015
GREAT MACHINE A GIFT FOR THE WIFE AND SHE IS IN LOVE WITH IT.