- Publisher: Jameson Books Inc. (March 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0915463172
- ISBN-13: 978-0915463176
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,166,296 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
TAXPAYER SURVEY OF GRACE COMMISS-O
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
The Commission's humane practical reommendations to cut waste and make government more efficient could save us $424 billion in just three years.
This book is a layman's survey of the Grace Commission Report
It condenses the Commission's proposals and tells how government excesses are costing you billions of dollars.
What's more, A Taxpayer's Survey shows how you can help beat the deficit by getting Congress to enact the Grace recommendations into law.