Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "TC Electronic WireTap Riff Recorder" and save 56% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
TC Electronic WireTap Riff Recorder
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Pedal-simple Riff Recorder Record up to eight hours of music on the pedal Records in 24-bit/44.1 kHz audio quality Free accompanying app for iOS and Android Bluetooth connectivity - Sync the pedal with the app Trim, tag, group, name and share your riffs via the app Ultra-compact design Runs on 9V DC/100mA
- WireTap Riff Recorder is the new must-have tool for every serious songwriter out there
- With this ultra-compact pedal firmly secured to your pedalboard you’ll never see yourself lose that killer riff or super-catchy melody ever again when inspiration strikes
- Just hit record, jam on like you’re used to, and begin building your majestic song catalogue right there on the spot in collaboration with the free WireTap app
- McCartney had Lennon, Hetfield has Hammett, you have WireTap
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The TC Electronic Wiretap Riff Recorder pedal is the tool that taps your creative potential and allowing your creativity to flourish like never before. Just stomp the switch of this ultra-compact pedal to start recording, and Wiretap will take care of the rest, making sure those epic riffs won't vanish into oblivion. And with up to eight hours of high-quality audio recording on the pedal, there's enough room for riffs and sketches for several hit albums - or one prog-rock masterpiece. With the free Wiretap App, you can use Bluetooth to easily sync and transfer riffs between the pedal and the app for editing or transferring your recordings into a DAW. You can also name, tag, group, trim and share your songs, keeping the creative process evolving even on the go. The distance from rough idea to finished song has never been shorter!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pedal is really cool, and incredibly useful. It's not really something that I'd put on my pedalboard, but it's great for when you dial in the certain sound you want with your pedals, and then just hooking it up real fast to record whatever you have.
I get what people are saying about it not sounding the best once it has been recorded and you're listening to it away from the amp, but so far--as someone who plays primarily clean Smiths-type stuff--it's sounded great when taken off of the pedal and put into my DAW.
The reason I gave it four stars is the app is pretty much useless. If you actually get it to connect, it will just crash once you're done recording something, and if it doesn't crash after you've finished recording, it will when you try to email it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting the usb for this pedal. It makes it so much easier just to take the music file off of your pedal and drag it into your editor or iTunes or whatever.
If you're learning how to write songs this is great, if you're comfortable with writing songs, this just makes it incredibly easy to recording a decent sounding song.