Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
TC-P65VT50 Tilting Wall mount Any suggestions? Don't use the Sanus LT25 it does not work with this tv.
asked by Amazon Customer on August 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I have mine mounted with a Sanus LT 25. It worked just fine
jstenuf answered on August 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased the "On-Wall TV Install - Includes Wall Mount Bracket and HDMI Cable (For TVs 41-inches and Larger) by DISH" and they told me the Panasonic 65" plasmas require a different mount due to the hole placement. They are offering a full motion mount instead of the standard tilt only mount for the same price. Something you might consider if you don't want to purchase a mount and do the labor yourself. They also will mount the tv on a brick wall for the same price as drywall.
Andrew answered on December 13, 2012

A
I used a mount from monoprice.com Product ID# 6663 and it works perfectly for me. There's aprox a 3" gap between my TC-P65VT50 and the wall with this mount, it's solid and very inexpensive at $24.
TIP: Buy 4 washers to use a spacers between the mount and the TV where you bolt it to the TV...you'll see why when you look at the back of your TV.
J. Reeder answered on January 2, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product