|Item Weight||18.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 3 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||SDH-YM-23B-BK|
|Size||Black (Rollers Horseshoe)|
|Pattern||Horseshoe (6.6FT Black)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
TCBunny 6.6FT European Antique Horseshoe Barn Wood Sliding Door Hardware Track Set (Black)
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Condition: Brand New Material: High Quality Steel Surface: Frosted Black
- Door weight capacity: 170lb; Fit door panel width:36 '' Door panel thickness: 1 3/8'' and 1 3/4 ''
- Package Includes: (1) 79.5" Rail (5) Wall Hangers (2) Rollers (2) Door Stops (1) Floor Guide (1) Stainless Steel Door Lock
- Life time guarantee: 100% money back guarantee. We are the manufacture of the sliding door hardware. All items have been double inspected before on market. The individual hardware is available from our U.S warehouse. If there is any part missed or broken, we can ship the parts to you at first time.
- *ONLY the hardware is for sale. Door is not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item TCBunny 6.6FT European Antique Horseshoe Barn Wood Sliding Door Hardware Track Set (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TCBunny||TCBunny||AcmeHome||TCBunny||TCBunny||TMS Warehouse|
|Color||Black||Brown||Brown||Country Antique||Brown||Frosted Black|
- 6.6 FT Pre-Drilled Track : There are 5 pre-drilled holes on the track, with 16" US standard distance layout. Each track is built by one long seamless steel, provides a smooth and sturdy rolling raid.
- Roller : Steel stick and polyester wheel with ball bearing makes your door moving stably and quietly
- Wall Hanger Spacers are used for mounting the track, in order to fix the track firmly and maintain the gap between the wall and the track.
- Door Guide : This guide makes your door working on its road.
- Door Stopper : You can adjust the installation place of the door stopper to make your desired rolling length.
- Door Anti-jumper : By installing these anti-jumpers can prevent the door jumping out of the rail.
ONLY the hardware is for sale. Door is not included.
TCBunny is a Factory store on Amazon, who has its own modern factory with hundreds distributors all over the world. All its products have passed 100,000 times of using test. The maximum door weight capacity can reach up to 280 lbs!
Top Customer Reviews
We used the system to replace an inward opening door on our master walk in closet. It really made a difference. I used an oak backer board to add more support to the mounting hardware.
Installing these door systems is not a cake walk as there are some fairly precise measurements that need to be calculated before you start drilling holes in the door or wall (if you want a professional looking installation). However, if you take your time, think out and document your installation, and measure correctly the finished product will be absolutely wonderful.
In the end, putting it all together was simple, but before I was able to dig around and see how things worked, it was incredibly frustrating to try to make sense of the hieroglyphs that apparently pass as instructions these days.
With that incredibly small problem out of the way, let me tell you this hardware set is amazing, and I don't throw that word around lightly. It is solidly built and weighty, and the rollers are whisper smooth on the rail. Putting it all together is incredibly simple, as I laid out on my blog post about the DIY barn door project I did with this set (http://leifwright.com/?a=1452663552&c=articles). The gist of it is this: attach the track to the wall (the holes are metric, so you'll want to attach a piece of wood to your wall so the screws for the track have somewhere to bite), then attach the horseshoes to the door. Boom. You're done. Put the door on the track, attach the stops at the end and you've got a sliding door. It really takes no time at all.
I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of this set of hardware, and I can't reiterate that enough. They just feel incredibly solid. And my door is heavy - way heavier than a traditional door - yet these rollers handle it with no problems whatsoever.
You'll need a drill, a level, some metric wrenches or a socket set and some time away from the kids, but it's a project you can knock out in a very short time. I'm completely sold on this hardware set, and even though I was briefly upset about the lack of instructions, the truth is it's pretty easy to figure out what to do. I received this hardware at a discount for review. I did not promise a positive review, but the fact is, I'm overwhelmed with the quality of this hardware and it earned all five of the stars I gave it.
They are easy to install and move so easy you can literally open these doors by blowing on them, not to mention they are very quiet. Shipped quickly also.
If you are looking for Barn Door Hardware look no farther, they really are beautiful.
Regarding the mounting bolts for the door - depending on your door thickness, you may have to buy shorter bolts or cut the existing bolts to length. It may also be necessary to recess the bolt heads into the door, depending on whether you have trim around the door opening or not. It's a small project, not a quick install. Don't rush it. Make sure you "measure twice and cut once."