|Item Weight||16.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||44.25 x 25.75 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||43S403|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Consider these available items
TCL 43S403 43" 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart LED TV (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Roku TV, YouTube|
About this item
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
- Product Size with Stand: 38.3" W x 24.4" H x 7.5" D | Product Size without Stand: 38.3" W x 22.2" H x 2.9" D | Product Weight with Stand: 16.8lbs
- STUNNING PICTURE. ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT: The 4-Series 4K TCL Roku TV delivers stunning picture performance while bringing all your favorite content through a simple, intuitive interface in a sleek modern design.
- 4K ULTRA HD RESOLUTION: Stunning Ultra HD offers four times the resolution of Full HD for enhanced clarity and detail.
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) TECHNOLOGY: Delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- 4K CREATIVE PRO UPSCALING: TCL’s proprietary 4K Creative Pro upscaling engine allows you to view your HD content in near 4K quality.
- INCLUDES: 1 TCL UHD HDR Roku Smart LED TV, Remote Control, Power Cord.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TCL 43S403 43" 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart LED TV (Certified Refurbished) Resolution: 3840 x 2160; USB Ports: 1 USB2.0
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Visible screen diagonal
43" / 110 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So to begin, I would like to point out that while this was a certified refurbished TV it came in it's original packaging and I doubt it had even been opened before. Below is a breakdown of the different aspects of the TV.
Smart TV interface:
If you have used a Roku and liked it you'll feel right at home with this TV. There's nothing a standard Roku can do that this can't. Plus, you have the added bonus of OTA channels with guide data being available
The PQ of this TV is very good and watching 4K material on it is just what you would expect (breathtaking). Now it is not without its issues though. I wouldn't buy this TV if you want to watch HDR content as it simply doesn't handle it well and is significantly dimmer when viewing said material. SDR content is where this TV shines as it provided a clear well balanced picture regardless of source. Although, 480p video will look a little blurry though that's no fault of the TV.
To put it simple, BUY A SOUNDBAR!!! A basic stereo soundbar will give you much better sound that the speakers built into the TV. While they'll suffice for talk shows and maybe even primetime, movie watching requires a bit more than the TV can provide. That being said if mediocre audio is not a problem for you then simply turning the volume up will probably be fine.
I was so nervous to buy a TV online, but I’m so happy I did!!! The picture quality is amazing, the sound quality, everything is perfection!!! This is a refurbished and I thought that meant used and abused, but NO, it’s brand new!!! I saved so much by buying this online and trusting this seller that I am ready to buy another one with all the money I saved!!!
It came in a brown box with exceptional packing. The materials used to protect it was very high quality and easy to remove and clean up, no styrofoam!!! I loved that part!!!
I highly suggest this TV and will purchase more refurbished items to save money. I still can’t get over it, not a scratch on it and everything brand new!!!
Also was boxed wrong, the front of the box is where the screen should be facing to help prevent damage, not the case with this TV.
The only thing Amazon could do was to have us return it since you cannot purchase the legs separately, and it was sold via a 3rd party.
Very fast support on Amazon's side. Now I just have to box the freaking thing back up.
There are some things that could be better, but I'm not lowering my star rating from 5:
1) I wish it had a modern (non-infrared) remote. Having to point it at the TV is so 1990s. However, I connect an NVidia shield anyway to watch videos, I barely ever use the remote that comes with it.
2) As a computer monitor: I make it do double duty because it's so much cheaper than a 32" 4K monitor, which is what I really want/need. It's not really designed for that, but nobody said it was. Works OK for me, but of course it's ridiculous to work with your face in a 43" monitor, and the viewing angle doesn't work if you're only a couple feet away from it (sides look darker).
Just an explanation of stuff, no real "complaints".