|Item Weight||25.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||43.7 x 8.5 x 27.7 inches|
|Item model number||49S405-cr|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Component Outputs||Optical|
Consider these available items
TCL 49S405 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model) (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Connections||Built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI|
|Supported Internet Services||Roku tv|
About this item
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.7" x 25.3" x 3", TV with stand: 43.7" x 27.7" x 8.5"
- Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality.Wi-Fi:802.11ac 2x2 Dual Band (support 2.4 GHz & 5GHz)
- 120Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
This product is also available in New condition.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Better for the Planet
Guaranteed by Amazon
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Visible screen diagonal
49" / 125 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the pic on YouTube HDR is amazing. If you want true blacks, set the picture to viivid or sport mode and you are GOOD.
Is it on the same level as Samsung oled? Of course not! But the last time I checked. Your i going to have your TCL side by side with a Samsung 5 Guinness the price in your living room! Duh!
Bottom line.... The picture is friggin Awesome for the price. Friends and family are blown away when they see it. Best $279 I've spent. Heck even $319 for new is dirt cheap.
If you get the refurbished like I did and putchay the 4 year protection and you'll probably get a great one like I did. Don't listen to naysayers that probably have very little to no experience with tech and won't even take the time to visit YouTube and figure out how to get the best quality picture for it.
Next for me is a 65-75" TCL for the living room
To begin with, it got off to a good start, it was supposed to be delivered in four days, but it arrived in ONE day. It took about 3 minutes to set up, doing everything, wifi connection, etc. all by it self.
This is MORE than an ultra hi def tv, it also comes with Amazon music, with a million songs. I never thought I would listen to music on a TV, but I do on this one. It has ROKU built right in, with all kinds of movie and TV apps, I even had it on last night with a tropical beach scene from You Tube.
Did I mention I love this TV ?
Did I mention it cost $299 ?
I know with the price, people assume that TCL cut corners somewhere, but I haven't found it. This TV was a "certified refurbished" and I think that the only reason the customer before me returned it was because they were to lazy to tune the settings. Yeah, so right out of the box, the black's and dark brown's kinda look pixilated (for some reason it seemed like the tv couldn't figure out where the color shade borders were), so I allowed for a wider range of darker colors and the problem went away. 5minutes of messing with the setting's, and this TV is as good as a Samsung right out of the box. I'd say that 5minutes of tuning was worth saving several hundred bucks. Highly recommend.
I bought one for my parents and I have every intention of buying one for my apartment soon. I highly recommend this TV.
The sound doesn't blow me away, either, but I didn't expect that at the price.