TCP Global Professional 23 Piece Spray Gun Cleaning Kit with Case, Complete Set to Clean HVLP Paint Guns, Air Tools, Gravity, Detail, Airbrush
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Ultimate Cleaning Kit that's ideal for cleaning all types of Spray Guns such as Suction, Gravity, Pressure Feed, Detail, HVLP, as well as Airbrushes
- Includes all brushes and components needed for cleaning every gun part
- 3 Mini End Brushes and Holder, 6 Micro Needle Packs and Holder, 5 Piece Mini-Brush Set
- 3 Sizes of Flexible Tube Cleaning Brushes, 1 Firm Metal Tube Cleaning Brush, 1 Large General Purpose Brush
- 1 Bottle of Spray Gun Lubricant, 1 Compartmentalized Storage Case
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
23 Piece Cleaning Kit Includes:
- 3 Mini End Brushes: for cleaning the inside fluid tip and air cap or any area that requires a smaller stiffer brush.
- 1 Aluminum Holder: for Mini End Brushes
- 5 Piece Mini-Brush Set: give you size and brush firmness options for cleaning the center hole and horn holes of the air cap, fluid tip, baffle and other small passages.
- 1 Firm Metal Tube Cleaning Brush: for Gun Body-air and fluid passages.
- 3 Sizes of Flexible Tube Cleaning Brushes: for cleaning the fluid and air inlets, Gun Body-air and fluid passages, gravity cup outlet, and suction cup tube.
- 6 Micro Needle Picks: to remove the needle packing, air cap retaining ring clip, internal gun seals, and cup gasket.
- 1 Aluminum Holder: for Micro Needle Picks
- 1 Large General Purpose Brush: for areas such as the gun body, cup, air cap and ring, trigger, and gun controls.
- 1 Bottle of Spray Gun Lubricant: for use after the gun has been cleaned.
- 1 Compartmentalized Storage Case