|Item Weight||9.43 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 6 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||EP-508-6WAF|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EP-508-6WAF|
TCP Global 7" Professional High Performance Variable Speed Polisher with a 6 Pad Buffing and Polishing Kit - Includes 5-8" Waffle Foam & 1-8" Wool Grip Pads and a Pad Cleaning Spur
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional High Performance Detailing System with a Powerful Variable Speed Polisher and Cool Running Waffle Foam & Wool Polishing Pads
- TCP Global Model EP-508 Professional High Performance 7" Variable Speed Polisher with a Powerful 12 Amp, 1200 Watt Motor and Variable Speed Adjustment from 1,000 to 3,000 rpm
- Cut and Buff the most difficult oxidized automotive coatings, hardest clear coats and color sanding scratches, then polish the finish to bring out the highest level show car of shine
- 5 - 8" Cool running foam waffle polishing pads and 1 - 8" wool buffing pad and they all have grip (hook & loop) attachments
- The waffle foam design improves their effectiveness by providing better pad contact with the surface, which reduces heat build-up and delivers smoother polishing action
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The above review was written on SEP 12 when I received it and used it for the first time on a small portion of my car.
New review... It is an okay tool if you are not into professional detailing your own car especially if you take your car into a car shows.
The machine start falling a part and I when I set the speed into 4 or above it starts producing burning smell and it get really hot to touch!
Now I would say invest your money into a decent machine!