- 3%OFF When Purchase 1 This BBQ Glove Here's how (restrictions apply)
TD Design BBQ Grilling Cooking Gloves, 932ºF Extreme Heat Resistant Gloves, Grill Oven Safety Mitts - 1 Pair 14 inch Long for Extra Forearm Protection
|Sale:||$15.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$9.09 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silicone grid on both sides. Slip & heat resistant available up to 932°F, EN407 certified oven and grill gloves, Extra long cuff
- Machine washable bbq gloves with handy hook for hanging, Made from the highest quality cotton materials made to last and breathe freely for hands.
- All in one barbecue gloves, oven mitts or pot holders, Enjoy great success in kitchen or outdoor whether you're a professional chef, avid griller or an amateur home cook.
- Lightweight and flexible with five fingers flex design and silicone super-grip, Easily grab a pizza stone or a Lodge cast iron and dutch oven hot handles.
- A must have BBQ accessories also a perfect present idea for father or him. Will not catch fire or melt when exposed to an open flame, easily handle the campfire, fire pit or fireplace. Money Back Guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Black with red|
|Package Height||3 x 6 x 6.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 pounds|
TD Design Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves for the Grill, Oven, Fireplace, and More!
• Between removing hot pans of cookies from the oven and flipping steaks on the grill, your hands are exposed to a lot of extreme temperatures. Regular potholders don't always do the trick, and trying to rearrange logs with fireplace tools is a cumbersome and dangerous task.
• With Heat Resistant Gloves, protecting your hands from those intense temperatures has never been easier! Just slip them on and you're ready to take pots and pans out of the oven, handle your food on the grill, or shift logs on your campfire. You can even use them as potholders or heat trivets for total convenience and versatility.
What benefit you’ll get from TD Design bbq gloves:
• An exterior layer of premium quality aramid fibers that insulate and protect from high temperatures
• An interior layer of cotton lining for maximum comfort
• Suitable thickness allows your hands & fingers to move freely, minimize fatigue
• Silicone strips on palm & back of hand, anti-skid, good for holding large bowl with soup
• Easy to wash, machine and hand washable. Hand wash is recommended for a longer use
• Great value with much less money.
• Temperature tolerance: 932 ℉(500℃)
• Length: 14 Inch
• Jar length: 5 Inch
• Width: 7 Inch
• Finger diameter: 1.5 Inch (Thumb, Index finger, Middle finger, Ring finger); 1.4 Inch (Little finger)
Good to Know and Optical Use
The grill mitts are not a permanent protection against heat and flames, but can extend the amount of time you are able to hold a hot objects The barbecue gloves are not waterproof, do not protect against heat from hot liquids or steam, withstand Heat up to 932F in a few seconds
• 1 pair of heat resistant gloves.
Top customer reviews
We have one of those Charbroil TRU infrared grills with the waffle style grill grates. I've found the easiest way to clean them is to heat up the grill a couple minutes, then pull them out and use the special scraping tool on them while they're still hot. I completely destroyed a pair of 500º kitchen gloves doing this and burned myself a little nearly every time. Since receiving the TD Design gloves, no burns and the gloves are holding up just fine.
One thing to note about all gloves of this style is that they are not really water resistant at all. The gloves are made up of a soft but durable tightly woven material not unlike a thick scarf or winter gloves. This is great for comfort, flexibility, heat resistance, and washing, but not for resisting water. So if you were to say hoping to use these gloves to flip a turkey halfway through the cooking process, I wouldn't recommend using these gloves... The hot juices would surely be absorbed and passed through the glove immediately and burn your hands nicely. TD Designs does not claim them to be water resistant so I did not dock them any stars for it.
The silver quilting ridges have a slight tackiness that helps in gripping the baking dish. But while they're flexible and thinner than many other oven mitts, they still block the heat. I've used them a lot in the past couple of weeks, and barely feel any heat coming through the gloves