3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new Solid State drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back
TEAMGROUP T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive SSD with Graphene Copper Foil TM8FP7001T0C311 (Read/Write Speed up to 5,000/4,400 MB/s)
|Digital Storage Capacity||1000 GB|
|Hardware Interface||PCIE x 16|
|Read Speed||5000 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 solid state drive. Supports the latest platform AMD X570
- Excellent performance – Read speed is up to 5,000 MB/s. Enhances the speed and performance of the overall system.
- Three heat dissipation elements - the combination of graphene and copper can provide excellent heat dissipation. 0.2mm ultra-thin and patented cooling module can avoid interference during installation.
- Multiple protection, smart management technology – effectively monitors the status of solid state drive and maximizes its performance.
- Product warranty – five-year product warranty with free technical support service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The LATEST PCIe GEN 4.0 x4 INTERFACE
CARDEA ZERO Z440 uses the latest and fastest PCIe Gen4 x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard.
And it's nearly 1.65 times faster than the M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD, but also completely downward compatible with the current PCIe 3.0 platform.
The sequential read/write speed can reach up to 5,000/4,400 MB/s.
And the read/write IOPS could reach 750K/750K.
CARDEA ZERO Z440 uses 3D flash memory which is stacked in a three-dimensional way to offer larger storage.
THE AESTHETIC OF THINNESS
Less than 0.2mm thick, the patented graphene copper foil thermal conductive material can effectively eliminate devices interference during installation.
EXCELLENT HEAT DISSIPATION
After strict tests by TEAMGROUP’s internal laboratory, the patented graphene copper foil thermal is proven to provide around 9% of the cooling effect.
Supports S.M.A.R.T. function, Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function and its built-in smart algorithm management mechanism has functions which are able to ensure operation efficiency, prolong the service life of the SSD and bring it to its maximum performance.
|Cardea Zero Z440 M.2 PCIe GEN4 SSD||MP34 M.2 PCIe SSD||MP33 M.2 PCIe SsSD||GX2 2.5" SSD||L3 EVL5 LITE 3D 2.5" SSDO 2.5" SSD||TEAMGROUP T-Force Dark Zα for AMD Ryzen DDR4 Ram|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||2.5-inch||2.5-inch||288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC|
|Interface||PCIe 4.0 x4 with NVMe 1.3||PCIe 3.0 x4 with NVMe 1.3||PCIe 3.0 x4 with NVMe 1.3||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s)||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s)||DDR4|
|Capacity||1TB / 2TB||256GB / 512GB / 1TB||128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB||128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB||120GB / 240GB / 480GB / 1TB||8GBx2 / 16GBx2|
|Performance (Read/Write) or Frequency||5,000/4,400 MB/s||3,000/2,600 MB/s (1TB)||530/41,800/1,500 MB/s (1TB)80 MB/s (1TB)||530/480 MB/s (1TB)||500/480 MB/s (1TB)||3200 MHz / 3600 MHz / 4000 MHz|
- All the data are tested by TEAMGROUP's laboratory. Therefore, the information is for reference only.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
- Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written)are based on JEDEC standard.
- Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
- PCIe SSD works best under WIN8.1 and WIN10 operating system. Windows Operating Systems earlier than Windows 8.1 does not support NVMe Driver natively. Users will need to install NVMe Driver prior installing the SSD.
Compare with similar items
Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only used for basic reference.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was downloading from BitTorrent and the disk disappear from my laptop when my BT reached 99%. I had been downloading to my previous NVMe SSD drive for ages and had never had a problem.
Shutting down for the night and subsequently reboots, etc in the morning, etc didn't help. Basically drive don't show up in windows and partition manager, etc didn't help.
I had to power off, remove battery, couple of reboots, check through bios, reboot a few more times ,etc... finally rediscover the disk . No error messages, windows show the disk as healthy, etc.. I'm hoping it's a 1 time problem but I suspect I'll see it again. Probably overheating issue.
Meanwhile I won't recommend this NVMe SSD for now. I gave it a 3 stars but will reduce further if I encounter problem again.
Update (5th March 2020). After about 2 months, I'm reducing this to 1 star as I'm having additional problem. It appears to be using some cache and that's causing problem. I've 3 NVME SSD on my laptop and this is the only 1 causing problem. In addition to the earlier problems. Today, I had error where I was unable to create files in some folders. Eventually this spread to the entire SSD. I rebooted and the problem still exists. After powering off, and taking or the battery, and removing the NVME and putting it back, the problem went again, but so did two folders and about 12 files that I took about 4 hours to create. It cannot be the OS since I've rebooted and the files was still there. I scanned with Anti-virus and Anti-Malware and nothing was detected, so it's not virus. I run MS scannow to scan for system files error and nothing was found. I've been using nvme SSD on my laptop for a number of years, so not a issue of my laptop or OS.
EDIT: Write speeds have diminished approximately 75 percent after 11 months from purchase date. Going to go with another brand.
Mac Mini 2014 comments:
I was so impressed with this drive in my Gigabyte Z170/Intel 6600 K computer that I decided to replace the NVMe drive in my Mac Mini. The main reason was the 1660 TBW spec. I read the question "Will this work for an early 2015 MacBook Pro 13” ?" The answer left me thinking it wouldn't work in a Mac. But with closer of the answer "Unfortunately Apple uses a different interface that is similar but different from m.2."
I realized that they were talking about the connector. Amazon sells an adapter for Mac NVMe replacement: "M.2 NVME SSD Convert Adapter, 12+16pin M.2 NGFF M-Key SSD Convert Card for MacBook Air Pro Retina Mid 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017, NVME AHCI SSD Upgraded Kit for A1465 A1466 A1398 A1502". In the questions section for this adapter they said it would also work for my Mac Mini.
I purchased the adaptor and a second M8FP4001T0C101. I installed it. When I powered it back on a message came up that the drive could not be read with a question "how did I want to proceed?" One of the answers was ignore. I then went Disk Utility. The drive was listed so I right clicked on the Disk Name and Mac OS asked me if I wanted to repair the disk. I clicked repair and bingo the drive was recognized. I erased it with an APFS volume format request and the drive worked. I restored the new drive from my back up. It works perfectly. There are limitations for the Mini because it only has two PCIe lanes and is limited to 5.0 GT/s. But I get 747 MBs write and 743 MBs read. This is a marked improvement from the 80 MBs stock HDD. Totally Satisfied!
Installed a cheap heat spreader but I don't think I needed it in the first place lol
Note: I've been using this daily for about a week.
Top reviews from other countries
Alles bestens funzte auf anhieb auch mit anderen Speicherriegeln. Gerne wieder.