|RAM||32 GB DDR4|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 3200MHz (PC4-25600) CL16 Desktop Memory Module Ram (Gray) - TLZGD432G3200HC16FDC01
Enhance your purchase
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Computer Memory Size||32 GB|
|Memory Speed||3200 MHz|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Simple design to perfectly protect the cooling module
- High thermal conductive adhesive
- Supports Intel & AMD motherboards
- Selected high-quality IC, Supports XMP2.0
- Lifetime warranty
Compare with similar items
| || |
TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus DDR4 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 Desktop Gaming Memory Module Ram - TTZD432G3200HC16FDC01
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2X16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16 1.35V Desktop Memory - Black
PNY XLR8 Gaming 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600) CL16 1.35V Dual Channel Desktop (DIMM) Memory Kit – MD32GK2D4320016AXR
TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL18 Desktop Gaming Memory Module Ram TF3D432G3600HC18JDC01 - Black
TEAMGROUP T-Create Expert overclocking 10L DDR4 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) 3600MHz (PC4 28800) CL18 Desktop Memory Module Ram - TTCED432G3600HC18JDC01
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||TEAMGROUP Inc.||TEAMGROUP Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TEAMGROUP Inc.||TEAMGROUP Inc.|
|Computer Memory Size||32 GB||32.00 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Item Dimensions||7.09 x 6.1 x 0.73 inches||5.28 x 1.26 x 0.2 inches||5.32 x 0.28 x 1.32 inches||6.77 x 4.65 x 0.51 inches||5.79 x 0.28 x 1.93 inches||5.51 x 0.28 x 1.26 inches|
|Memory Clock Speed||3200||3200 MHz||3200 MHz||0||3600||—|
|Memory Speed||3200 MHz||3200 MHz||3200 MHz||3200 MHz||3600 MHz||3600.00 MHz|
|Number of Items||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4||DDR4||DDR4||DDR4||DDR4||DDR4|
|Size||32GB (2x16GB)||32GB (16GBx2)||32GB Kit (2x16GB)||32GB (2x16GB)||32GB (16GBx2)||32GB (16GBx2)|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DIMM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
T-FORCE VULCAN Z is designed for complete protection and enhanced heat dissipation. The heat spreader is formed by the punch-press process with a 0.8mm thick, one-piece alloy aluminum to reinforce the body structure. In addition, coloring with an electrolytic anodizing process can enhance corrosion resistance and make it non-conductive.
Enhanced Heat Dissipation
With superconductivity and thermally conductive adhesive, these memory modules can quickly transfer the heat on IC chip through heat conduction to the aluminum alloy cooling module for better heat dissipation.
Stable and Durable
Every IC chip made for TEAMGROUP’s T-FORCE VULCAN Z DDR4 gaming memory is selected through a rigorous testing process. All overclocking memory is tested for complete compatibility and stability. This offers gamers a DDR4 memory with excellent quality, optimal performance, stability and compatibility.
High performance, low power consumption and upgrade easily
In addition to the increase in data transfer rate, the basic working voltage of the new generation of DDR4 memory is also decreased to 1.2V. This desktop memory is energy saving, high performance and low power consumption.
Supports INTEL & AMD
It is compatible to both Intel & AMD platforms, therefore gamers can build their system without worries.
Support O.C. Profile for one click overclocking
With O.C. Profile support, there’s no need to adjust the BIOS manually for either Intel or AMD platform. Easily enjoy overclocking with a single click.
|Vulcan Z DDR4 3600MHz gray||Vulcan Z DDR4 3600MHz red||Vulcan Z DDR4 3200MHz gray||Vulcan Z DDR4 3200MHz red||Zeus DDR4 3200MHz|
|Module Type||288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC||288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC||288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC||288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC||288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC|
|Data Transfer Bandwidth||28,800 MB/s (PC4 28800)||28,800 MB/s (PC4 28800)||25,600 MB/s (PC4 25600)||25,600 MB/s (PC4 25600)||25,600 MB/s (PC4 25600)|
|Dimensions||32(H) x 140(L) x 7(W) mm||32(H) x 140(L) x 7(W) mm||32(H) x 140(L) x 7(W) mm||32(H) x 140(L) x 7(W) mm||32(H) x 134(L) mm|
- The frequency and stability of the overclocking memory when automatic reading of the overclocking value (XMP or D.O.C.P) is turned on will vary depending on the difference between the motherboard and CPU.
- We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2021