Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new Solid State drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back
TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta MAX RGB SSD 1TB 2.5 inch SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (T253TM001T3C302)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Simple design mirror can present a mirror like reflection effect
- Exclusive in luminous mode and motherboard synchronization function
- Independent dual control interface
- Using addressable RGB LED module
- 3-year limited warranty with free technical support service
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
January 16, 2020: Team Group Delta Max RGB SSD 1 TB Review wins "HIGHLY RECOMMEND AWARD" from TECHPOWERUP
I was stunned at how smooth and perfect the lighting effects looked, almost like they put an LCD screen on top of the SSD. What also makes things convenient is that the Delta Max hooks into your motherboard's ARGB output, so you can synchronize it with the lighting effects of the rest of your system. Each of the 20 LEDs can be controlled individually, both in color and brightness. Team Group did a great job achieving such nice lighting with only 20 LEDs, which not only helps limit power consumption, but also keeps drive temperatures at decent levels—the drive was barely hand-warm during all our testing.
December 27, 2019: Review: Team Group T-Force Delta Max RGB SSD (500GB) wins "INNOVATION AWARD" from HEXUS
Team Group does exactly that by plying a regular 2.5in SSD with full-coverage ARGB lighting. (...)
the use of ARGB makes this, as far as we can tell, a unique product in the marketplace. The display takes up most of the top, offers consistent lighting, and doesn't half add illumination in a dark chassis.
December 6, 2019: Team Group T-Force Delta Max RGB SATA SSD Review: RGB Excellence from tom’s HARDWARE
This is a rare combination that performed well in our testing, similarly to most mainstream SATA SSDs. And, unlike some other RGB SATA SSDs we've tested in the past, the Delta Max keeps cool, even under heavy workloads with the lights cranked up.
December 6, 2019: Review: TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta Max RGB SSD from GamesHedge
Let’s quickly talk about the RGB effects. The effects are amazing, and I must say, I have never seen this kind of RGB on an SSD before. It’s truly unique with it’s beautiful and mesmerizing RGB. This is a perfect choice for gamers who want to add more RGB flair to their rigs. As you can see from the benchmarks, the drive performs great and will work perfectly fine as a game drive. We highly recommend this drive to gamers who love having RGB focused builds.
December 2, 2019: Team Group T-Force Delta Max 1 TB SSD review wins "Guru3d Approved" from Guru3D
However, for a drive performing well and with a good implementation of RGB, this is a quite reasonable offer.
2 WAYS TO LIGHT UP THE SSD
• Sync mode uses 5V ARGB 3 pin to Micro B Cable: SSD can be synchronized with the motherboard. Adjustable lighting effect and color.
• Initial Rainbow light effect uses USB 9 Pin to Micro B cable: Built-in lighting effect. No synchronization function.
BEAUTIFUL MAGIC MIRROR
T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB SSD is breathing colorful new life into the SSD by creating the largest proportion of the luminous area. The minimalist design presents a mirror-like reflection effect when the lighting is off.
DAZZLING AND STUNNING LIGHTING EFFECT
T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB SSD has built-in water flowing lighting effects. It provides the largest luminous area with the most gorgeous mixed color effect. It also supports motherboards with 5V 3pin ARGB Addressable LED header which allows users to customize the lighting effect via the software of each brand’s motherboard.
STYLISH MIRROR WITH OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE
The maximum read speed of T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB SSD is 560MB/s. It has an industry-standard 2.5-inch form factor with only 9.5mm in height which suitable for standard size SSD on the market.
3D TOUGH PROTECTION & SMART OPTIMIZATION
T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB SSD uses 3D NAND flash memory chip and built-in smart algorithm management mechanism. Support garbage collection, Wear-Leveling, ECC, NCQ, and Windows TRIM optimization command.
SUPPORTS VARIOUS KINDS OF CONTROLLED SOFTWARE
T-FORCE DELTA MAX SSD supports ASUS Aura Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion / MSI Mystic Light Sync / ASROCK-Polychrome Sync software.
|DELTA MAX Addressable RGB SSD||DELTA RGB SSD||DELTA S RGB SSD||CAPTAIN RGB Control Box & RGB Strip||VULCAN SSD|
|RGB connector||3 / 4 pin 5V add Header or USB 9 pin||3 / 4 pin 5V add Header||5pin 12V RGB Header||4 port x 3 pin 5V add Header & 1 port x 4 pin 12V RGB Header||Non-RGB|
|RGB could Sync with MB?||✓||✓||✓||✓||Non-RGB|
|Light Effect||mix with water flow light effect and built-in Rainbow light effect||mix with water flow light effect||single color change||Sync by softwares or build-in light effects (Rainbow flow / Rainbow / Pulse / Blinking Yo-Yo / Wave)||Non-RGB|
|Performance (MB/s)||R/W: 560/510 (1TB)||R/W: 560/510 (1TB)||R/W: 560/510 (1TB)||N/A||R/W: 560/510 (1TB)|
|Performance (IOPS)||R/W: 90K/80K (1TB)||R/W: 90K/80K (1TB)||R/W: 90K/80K (1TB)||N/A||R/W: 90K/80K (1TB)|
- When using the synchronous light effect use 5V ARGB 3 pin to Micro USB Cable connection, if there is already 5V power supply before the synchronization software control is started, that showed initial built-in lighting effect . (Rainbow style)
- When using USB 9 Pin to Micro USB cable connect DELTA MAX, only have the initial Rainbow light effect, cannot sync and control by motherboard signal.
- DELTA MAX RGB SSD might be damaged due to connecting with 12V RGB headers (improper use).
- Before using, please make sure the software provided by the motherboard manufacturer is updated to the latest version. The light effects will vary depending on the signal provided by the different motherboards.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024=0.93GB
- Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only be used for basic reference.