3 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
TECBOSS Microphone for Kids, Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone MP3 Players with LED Lights, Best Gifts Toys for Girls Boys Adults All Age
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wonderful Karaoke Microphone - Tecboss karaoke microphone will allow you to enjoy karaoke anywhere and anytime. It is connected via Bluetooth/ cable connection/ microSD. It can also be used as a speaker, player or recorder.
- Colorful LED Lights - Our wireless microphone has 2 upgraded glowing LED panels, and the overflowing bright colors make you feel at the center of the disco club. Noted that you can long-press the Left Indicator to turn off the LEDs.
- Simple Handled Microphone - The size buttons on the front of the mic can adjust the Music, Echo, Volume. You can easily switch between songs. The handle of the mic is very comfortable. The most important thing you have to remember is not to cover the head and speaker of the mic. Otherwise, the interference might appear.
- Louder and Powerful Sound - The sounds volume and quality is improved by 30% with the update 8W speaker, giving you a stronger shock and heavier sense, making you feel like you're singing in the center of the stage.
- A Great Gift Idea for Family - This Bluetooth microphone makes it an excellent choice for belting out your favorite tunes outside, in a park or in your backyard. And it is best for those who like to regularly arrange home gatherings or family karaoke.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our vision is to bring happiness and convenience to people’s life.
With our passion, energy, and determination, we are devoted to providing intelligent design, premium quality products, to make life easier and more enjoyable.
TECBOSS Upgraded LED Karaoke Microphone
— You deserve this exquisite artcraft!
Besides as a normal microphone, this new microphone also can be used as a speaker and a recorder.
With 48 colorful LED lights flicking with the rhythm, it must be very funny to get it.
And wherever you go, it's never be a dream to enjoy a live show with this dynamic microphone.
- Draw your vibes
- Bring the festival to travel
- Take music further
|LED Karaoke Microphone||Kids Musical Mat||Camera Bubble Machine|
|Feature||Upadted smart LED & voice changer version, 2020 new karaoke microphone is the best gift for kids||With 3 modes, this piano keyboard dance mat will provide hours of fun exploration and learning for your little one||output 800+ bubbles per minute with music and LED Flashing Light, enjoy the supper bubble fun at day and night!|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m super excited to give this to my kids for Christmas! Great gift! I tried it out, volume level is adjustable but can’t get sooo loud that it is disruptive to family life, it’s perfect! Color is great, super durable. My girls take voice lessons and this is a perfect gift for them, they can practice their songs and holding the microphone ❤️ Very pleased
Check out our videos we uploaded!! ❤️
Edit: At last I received my order I had to reorder from Amazon. This is a really fun piece..
This is awesome. I can't wait to give it to my daughter for her birthday. It's heavy, it feels really durrable. I turned it on to test it and it was very simple to connect to my phone's Bluetooth and it was LOUD! She's going to love it!
Please like this review if you found it helpful
Great product to have when have a group of people who likes to sing !
The echo feature is really cool and kids will especially love it.
Another reviewer posted two issues that I would like to address:
1. “the battery dies after about two minutes”. This is completely wrong. After reading the review we decided to just sit around having conversations and singin songs for as long as possible and we finally gave up after two hours. For a stand-alone, handheld mic that’s pretty impressive.
2. “An annoyingMy loud voice announces low battery and turn on and off notifications”. While there is a female voice When you turn it on and off (we’ve never worn the battery down enough to find out about the low battery feature), she’s certainly not annoyingly loud or even loud at all. I think that reviewer was just full of sour grapes.
So here is my list of pros and cons:
1. You can’t turn the colored lights off to conserve battery life (but to be fair that hasn’t yet been a problem) or to be less distracting to easily distracted adults 😉
2. There’s no battery light or monitor to let you know how much battery power is left.
3. Not very loud but we were using it in a very large room with thirty foot ceilings and an open upstairs above. I’m certain that in a smaller room the volume will be better.
1. Sturdy construction and feels well-built
2. Clear sound
3. Eliminates the singer when playing songs from your playlist so you’re not singing along with... you’re singing alone. Great feature.
4. You can scroll through your song list straight from the mic
5. There’s a recording cord that can plug into most portable speakers. Ours plugs into our Bose and JBL speakers but the downside is the cord isn’t very long (maybe 12 inches) so we’re going to try to find a longer cord that has a micro USB on one end and a speaker input cord on the other that’s at least six feet long. Then the sound output should be much louder.
Overall I recommend this mic. It’s small and portable, much easier to use on a whim than a karaoke system and I think it’s more fun all around.