|Brand Name||Techni Mobili|
|Item Weight||28.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 26 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||RTA-B002-GPH06|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RTA-B002-GPH06|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TECHNI MOBILI Sit-to-Stand Rolling Adjustable Height Laptop Cart With Storage - Graphite
|Price:||$67.20 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$51.80 (44%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Open Storage Compartment Featuring an Accessory Shelf
- Double-Wheel Non-Marking Casters with Locking Mechanisms
- Height Adjustable from 28" up to 43" with dual adjustment knobs
- Heavy-Duty MDF Wood Panels with a Moisture Resistant PVC Laminate Veneer in Graphite Finish
- 5 Year Limited Warranty, Ships in 1 Box
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Techni Mobili's Woodgrain Laptop Cart
Don't just read about this product's features,see for yourself below!
1- Height Adjustment
Easily adjust from the highest at 43-inches.
To the lowest at 27-inches, with dual adjustment knobs to comfortably fit your height and the task at hand.
2- Storage Opportunities
- Use your laptop comfortably on this desktop from anywhere at your home or work.
- Desktop has a 20-pound weight capacity.
- Open storage compartment with accessory shelf ideal for media storage.
- Each individual shelf has a 22-pound weight capacity.
3- Smooth Non-Marking Casters
- 4 nylon non-marking casters glide this laptop cart to wherever you need it to be, perfect for giving presentations in the office or classroom.
- 2 of the casters lock into place for stability once you've found the perfect spot to work.
The Techni Mobili Sit-to-Stand Rolling Laptop Cart with Storage saves space while providing the laptop or writing setup you need. You can easily adjust the table height from 28" to 43" with dual adjustment knobs. The open storage compartment features an accessory shelf. Two of the fours non-marking nylon casters include a locking mechanism. The table top, accessory, and bottom shelves each have a 22lbs weight capacity and made of MDF panels with a moisture laminate veneer and a scratch-resistant powder-coated steel frame. Color: Graphite.
Compare to similar items
This item TECHNI MOBILI Sit-to-Stand Rolling Adjustable Height Laptop Cart With Storage - Graphite
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OJCommerce||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sale Stores||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||26 x 26 x 5 in||15.5 x 21.5 x 45 in||25 x 13 x 37.5 in||24.8 x 25.98 x 6.3 in||16 x 24 x 33 in||20 x 22 x 31 in|
Top customer reviews
* The assembly was simple enough. The instructions are among the best I've used.
Note: I think the screw holes are designed to be narrow so that the threads will have more material to grip rather than strip out the hole. As I unpacked it I felt it was thoughtfully designed.
* Shelves are pretty cool. (I have about 45 lb. of books in them and another 15 lb. on the top). No, it does not hold every shape and size of book I own. Few bookcases are meant to.
* The metal quality is good enough and sturdy. The extenders easily tighten in place and have not slipped even when I've leaned on the top. They will scratch, of course, most do, but they are effective & provide height options which is my preference.
* Probably the 44" listed is the safest max. height (I prefer 41"), although lowest height listed is 35" the tray will actually go as low as 28" (including wheels) so keep that in mind. It would be a tall end-table if use for that purpose.
* Fully extended, the top feels a bit wobbly but it's sturdy enough ~this is not a solid wood podium. The fixtures are a bit flimsy but I am careful and I do not over tighten them. And perhaps, I happen to have the improved versions.
* The can roll smoothly over carpet without feeling like it might tip over and each wheel can be locked to keep it in place on a wood floor.
* It is reasonably easy to lift, pack away, and will fit in any car except the itty-bitty ones.
* The bottom and middle portions have good weight and balance. The bottom ledge could be used for a foot stand, that might be useful for some. Seriously, how could this "cart" be considered top heavy if all the weight is centered on the bottom? Wobbly yes, top-heavy, doubt it.
A "woodgrain" look should not to be mistaken for solid wood (the price, remember). Besides, the Product Features do not list wood but other materials. This is very practical stand and that appeals to me. It comes in black too, though I think I prefer my "orangish" Woodgrain.
I did cutout a piece of non-slip rug padding to put on the top shelf so that my laptop would be less likely to slide off. I do this on most flat surfaces.
I think listing this as a 'cart' is a disservice (searching that category is not productive nor are most searches under Stands, Lecterns, or Podiums). In other words, I stumbled over it and I'm glad I searched long enough to do so. I would suggest this as more descriptive:
"Versatile Laptop Cart, Podium, and/or Lectern with Shelves and Wheels by Techni Mobili."
That said, if you suspect that this multi-function cart/lectern/podium has features you didn't even know you were looking for, and you don't want to spend a lot to have them, I believe you will be happy with your purchase.
Be sure to follow the instructions carefully. The laminate covers some of the holes so be sure to use the enclosed screwdriver to ream them out and smooth their sides so the hardware fits. I found it easy to assemble.
Adjustment of the height isn't "one-handed" or sophisticated, but it's clear how it works. I imagine the knurled clamps might wear out with lots of use. But as long as you don't expect to make a lot of height changes, this works great.
I wouldn't expect it to stand up to a lot of abuse (such as in a classroom) but for home use by sane adults it's great.