Consider these available items
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer, X-smart (Red color version): Fully Metal Structure, 3.5 Inch Touchscreen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- X-Smart 3D Printer features advanced technology such as Wifi connection, Touch screen with intuitive icons, ensure smarter and easier operation.
- 3D printer kit, equipped with single extruder with extra cooling fan, constructed with aviation aluminum and CNC machining aluminum alloy, ensuring printing quality more stable flexible yet strong.
- The enclosure and allow you to print PLA, ABS, TPU and much more. And full metal support is more stable than plastic support. Practical and Stable!
- With transparent window, dust-proof and quiet, suitable for household education use or DIY amateurs.
- Backed by with One-to-one QIDI TECH service. If you have queries about 3D Printer, feel free to contact our exclusive and fast support service team, we'll reply back to you within 24 hours. Free 6-month warranty is also guaranteed.
Specifications for this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
QIDI TECHNOLOGY has been focusing on developing high quality, high performance 3D printers. We have 6 years of manufacturing experience,
The X series 3d printers we developed are very popular among users.,the user's favorable rate keeps Amazon's first place all the year round .
QIDI TECH X-Smart 3D Printer is a versatile machine which intended for a wide audience, including home users, schools, and libraries, as well as businesses and institutions looking for a 3D printer for prototyping and production, and offers superb print quality.
1. Suitable for home, education and the users, simply to operate, ready to use right out of the box, assembling time less than half an hour.
2.150x150x150mm printing size, suitable for the user to print the general model accurately.
3. Accurately controlled heating bed supports printing with ABS, PLA, TPU and other common brands of high-quality filaments .
4. Made of high quality CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machined aluminum alloy, strong and stable.
5. Featured with advanced technology, such as Wifi connection, Touch screen operation etc.
6.Full metal support, much more stable than plastic support.
X-smart Main Innovation:
QIDI Print Slicer:
The QIDI latest slicer software version 5.0: Redesigned UI interface of QIDI software, which is smarter and more convenient to operate. (If yours is the old version, please download the latest version on QIDI official website).
Movable extraction, curved metal plate, can be used repeatedly, it is more convenient to remove the model after printing. And meanwhile, can minimize the damages or offsets to the build plate. Which is widely appreciated by users.
Newly Developed Extruder:
The redesigned single extruder is equipped with a four sides blowing turbofan which ensures a better cooling effect. Details make a success!
3.5 Inch Touch Screen:
3.5 Inch touch screen with use friendly interface. During whole process, providing you real-time printing status, make it more intuitive, and more precise and easier to operate.
Fully Enclosed Device:
When printing ABS filament, it makes better printing result, and is inherently safer than an exposed open-frame printer. When printing PLA filament, please make the printer ventilated.
QIDI TECH One-to-one Service:
If any problems with the X-Smart 3D printer, please contact QIDI TECH team and we will reply in 12 hours.
|Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling||Fused Deposition Modeling||Fused Deposition Modeling||Fused Deposition Modeling||Fused Deposition Modeling||LED Display Photocuring|
|Build Volume||11.8''x9.8''x11.8''(300x250x300mm)||10.6''x7.9''x7.9''(270x200x200mm)||9.1''x5.9''x5.9''(230x150x150mm)||6.3''x5.9''x5.9''(160x150x150mm)||6.69'' x 5.9'' x 6.29'' (170x150x160mm)||4.52'' x 2.55'' x 5.9''(115x 65x150mm)|
|Filament Types||PLA,ABS,TPU,PETG,Nylon,PC,Carbon fiber,etc||PLA,ABS,TPU,PETG,Nylon,PC,Carbon fiber,etc||PLA,ABS,TPU,PETG,HIPS||PLA,ABS,TPU, PETG||PLA,ABS,TPU, PETG||Resin|
|Platform Support||Double Z axis||Double Z axis||Single Z axis||Single Z axis||Single Z axis||Double Z-axis linear guide|
|Extruder Configuration||1 set of professional printing PLA, ABS TPU high stability extruder, Add 1 set of high performance extruder for printing PC, Nylon, Carbon fiber.||1 set of professional printing PLA, ABS TPU high stability extruder, Add 1 set of high performance extruder for printing PC, Nylon, Carbon fiber.||1 set of professional printing PLA, ABS TPU high stability extruder||1 set of professional printing PLA, ABS TPU high stability extruder||1 set of professional printing PLA, ABS TPU high stability extruder|
|Printing Plate||heated, removable plate||heated, removable plate||heated, removable plate||heated, removable plate||heated, removable plate|
|Support||1-Year with Infinite Customer Support||1-Year with Infinite Customer Support||1-Year with Infinite Customer Support||6-Month with Infinite Customer Support||6 months with Infinite Customer Support||1-Year with Infinite Customer Support(the 2K LCD and FEP film are excluded ) .|
|Printing Extruder||Single Extruder||Single Extruder||Dual Extruder||Single Extruder||Single Extruder|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did have a couple successful prints my first week, but now I can’t get anything to print past 4-6 layers.
It has been nothing but one problem after another & troubleshooting just never ends (there’s absolutely nothing online for forums on this model).
I’ve been pulling my hair out for the past few weeks with this thing. I even went to an expert local 3D printer design & print company & dropped it off for desperate hands on advice.
We did a factory reset on the machine, prints great for the first 10% into the print job then absolutely no filament extrudes, but it will continue to keep “printing into the air” & finally “success” but nope!
Here are the problems I’ve encountered... First, there is special black plastic “paper” to help you level your bed & the manual says to watch the video on the usb provided (there is no Video on this topic”. Okay, no big deal, I got it leveled without it perfectly with practice & multiple leveling attempts. Next, it would jam & stop around 5-10% into the job & so I got into the gears & notice a lot of filth — big design flaw, the intake vents come from underneath & so make sure your table or desk is sparkingling clean, couldn’t they have put the vents on the side?
But it still would fail... So I called a nearby 3D printer designer company & begged for their help, still trying to use the Qidi slicer (Cura based) & no success.
So I took it apart for the 20x time, then we noticed that the wheel gear’s width/teeth is very shallow & as this thing moves around the vibrations can offset the gear by a hair causing the filament to no longer align with the metal spool. Another person at the 3D store had a similar issue with another brand & he bought an aftermarket gear with wider teeth, he’s doing great. I went ahead & bought a wider gear wheel to hope for same results, NOPE again 10% in and no filament comes out. We increased the flow rate, we slowed down the print speed, we tried 5 different PLA’s we made sure the filament spool had plenty of slack, FAIL FAIL FAIL!
But wait... We used there $150 - 3D Simplify slicer to print a cube & it worked... We printed my custom model (RPI3 case) and it came out great (not using the Qidi slicer). But, Simplify is not recognized on this printer & there is no profile so we had to make a custom one. Also, the machine gets confused at the end with Simplify slicer, when finished it won’t lower the heat & leaves the extruder on the model & melts away your model.
• Awesome contained enclosure, moving it around to another working area is easy.
• Looks cool
• Strong & sturdy exterior
• Open up the chamber & it’s all plastic cheap parts.
• Qidi slicer is a joke, looks good with with the advanced settings but who cares.
• trying to access the internal compartment is super annoying! You have to take completely apart.
• The Hinge to change filament doesn’t have anything to clasp on, so u feel like your adding extra/scary pressure on the machine.
• I have left it at the local 3D printer & it’s printing overnight with Simplify 3D, if the case does come out perfect then 100% the Qidi slicer is no good.
I’ll update later. I’m ready to throw this printer out the window & have wasted easily 40hrs x 3-4 weeks of my life! That’s worth more than a $4k printer!
- Removable magnetic build plate. Great design to keep you from pulling on the bed mechanism. (I will not buy another printer without this feature.)
- Nice touch screen (Face it, everything is a touch screen now days and your printer should be also)
- Nice and heavy. You want this with a 3D printer, the mass helps it stay put with short jerky moves on small parts. It is a heavy 40+ pounds.
- Looks Cool on your desk. (What can I say, I like the Sky Blue color)
- Has built in lighting to see your prints and helps with setup
- Heated bed to print ABS and includes covers to keep print area warm to reduce warping on larger parts. (ABS smells when printing, I would probably stick to PLA unless it is placed in a ventilated area, ie:, not in your house or if you have an exhaust fan in the room your printing in.)
- Small footprint for the build size. It is 18" x 18" x24" high (approximate dimensions) and You will need a few more inches in the rear to change material and on the right side to plug in a flash drive.
- Good generous sized medium build area for the price ( 6.49" x 5.71" x 5.91" high (165*145*150 mm))
- Open source materials. You can buy from many different manufactures but stick to higher quality suppliers such as Hatchbox or eSun to start out.
- Breakpoint printing. A breakpoint can be saved and the printing can be continued later. If there is a power outage during the printing process, the printer will automatically save the breakpoint. You can pause printing to change material if you keep an eye on it while printing. (With Breakpoint printing)
- When printing PLA all the time, the door is in the way and is a bit difficult to remove. Once you figure it out, it is not too bad to remove and put on when required.
- Spool reel is nicely built, but you have to thread it off a several turns to change material. It probably could be smaller diameter so it hangs down over the larger OD and the larger OD was small enough to fit through the spool ID (Several printed spool holder options available if this bugs you.)
- Material tube is not centered on the spool, but there is a offset holder you can download at http://thingiverse.com just search for QIDI for a few parts and accessories you can print.
- No material present sensor. You have to make sure you have enough material to print the job. It will just keep printing in air. (Keep an eye on it and use Breakpoint printing if your material is low)
- Maximum 250 Degrees C print temperature. This has a Teflon guide tube so 250 Degrees C is the maximum temperature you can run without any modifications. (This is both a pro and a con because when you go to higher temperatures you will probably have problems, so limiting it to the 250 C could also be a positive.)
Great printer. Prints well right out of the box. Easy to get started in 3D printing and capable of adjusting many parameters as you learn about printing. Customer support has been great for the questions that I have had when learning how to set some print settings. Material is very affordable. 1kg or 2.2lbs of plastic can print ALOT of parts (they are partially hollow to save material, infill density setting) Print Area is quite nice and generous but you will probably find something you want to print that will not fit. Not to worry as you can just split it into 2 pieces or more and print it in separate pieces and glue together or if you need a larger print area, try their next size up QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTER Newest Model: X-Pro if you have the money (bigger is always better for print size).
If you been on the edge, I think you will be happy with this printer and so far after 2 months of printing (2-3 rolls of material) I have had no issues that could not be resolved with print settings, Buy it and be creative but don't forget to have fun with your creations. I created a custom phone dock with the charge cord. Works great.
I run a small print farm with 16+ printers, and the QIDI printers are fantastic even for my 24/7 volume production. Very clean printing (currently using hatchbox PLA).
Customer service has also been great.