- Ready-to-work:QIDI TECH X-One printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated before delivery. We include one roll of PLA filament, one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:140 L X 140 W X 140 H mm
- Hardware: The X-One has a heated aluminum build platform with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The build platform can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Your customer satisfaction is our destination.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH X-One printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY X-ONE 3D Printer with Fully Metal Structure,3.5 Inch Touchscreen
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||Qidi Technology|
|Item Weight||41.88782978 pounds|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer X-ONE
X-one is compelet set 3d printer, simple unboxing operation,It will not cost more than 1 hour from unboxing to printing.Double layer metal with spray paint technology makes the 3d printer strong enough and printing process more stable.6mm CNC machined aluminum alloy platform build is more flat and it is not easy to deformation. It achieves heating function,support printing ABS,PLA filament.The 3.5 inch touch screen makes the operation more simple.10MK nozzle,10mm rod,mean well switching power supply,high quality motor, These main parts build x-one as high quality 3d printer which is less than 500USD.QIDI TECH after-sales service team provides attentive service.
Key Feature 1:
- Single extruder with extra turbofan on.
- Well-protected of the extruder.
- Comprehensive upgraded high precision extruder.
- Metal platform support more stable than plastic support.
- Aviation aluminium,CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform.
- Heating bed support printing both PLA or ABS filament.
Key Feature 2:
- 3.5 inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons.
- Support English and Chinese lanuage.
- Touch sensitive,avoid screen garbled.
- Independently research and develop by QIDI TECH Team.
- Adopt ARM, M 3 series chips.
- Effectively prevent static interference.
QIDI TECH X-ONE
Fully Metal Frame
- New designed double layer metal structure.
- Fully metal frame with spray paint technology.
- Exquisite technique only use 8 screws on printer's casing.
Included in the QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer X-one box：
- 1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,color randomly selected.
- Power cable
- USB cable
- SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- Tool box
- Filament guide tube
- QIDI Print software is easy to operate for novices. There is detailed user manual on the sd card.
- A State Of The Art Software For Working With Triangle MeshesIt can print complex samples, easy to remove the suppports. QIDI TECH 3D printer compatible with this software.
- 3D Printing Slicing Software Controls Every Aspect Of Your 3D Print Easy operated, high quality printing result. QIDI TECH 3D printer compatible with this slicing software.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The machine is almost fully assembled only requiring a few steps to get up and running.The only thing I found to be a little poor was the plastic hood. It comes in several panels that lay flat for shipping purposes and there are some tiny screws that make a weird friction fit to hold them together. Maybe OK if you are a Keebler elf or watch maker but I ditched the screws and just used some tape. You could also glue the panels together or make your own hood with some Plexi from the box store. Probably don't need the hood anyway, and certainly not for PLA.
I went straight ahead and bought the Simplify 3D software. Great stuff. And I am making perfect prints, some downloaded from the internet and couple of my own design by using TinkerCad (great simple free cloud based CAD). I just designed a replacement clip for a broken fuse box clip on my truck. Printed it in PLA but will redo it with ABS when that comes tomorrow. What a great little toy... or is it a tool?
ORIGINAL REVIEW -- My 12-year-old and I had it set up and succesfully printing before we knew it -- on the day we got it. Since then we've made countless prints of all sizes and types. Whenever we've run into problems (leveling got out of whack, filament broke off and clogged the nozzle), the support people in China have replied promptly via email (often sending links to videos or reviewing video I sent them) and helped us through. After a few learning/fixing experiences, we now feel ready for anything that could possibly go wrong -- and our knowledge will prevent things from going wrong in the first place. Great, smart product for the price.
Notwithstanding any spool feeding issues due to my own inexperience, the results are always terrific with this machine. It's not too loud, and the touchscreen makes using the machine beginner friendly. I am happy that I can run the printer off of the SD card, so it is essentially a stand-alone machine once I save the 3d model files to the SD card.
I've never received better customer service for any tech product in my entire life. After 5 days, my printer had a filament jam which left a piece lodged in the mechanism that feeds the extruder. I emailed the company, and one of their representatives (named Vivi) replied less than 20 minutes later. The message contained a link to a YouTube video showing how to make the repair myself. As a DIY person, this was terrific. I want to service my own equipment instead of sending it in for repair. They have their own YouTube channel with many videos of how to maintain and repair my 3D printer.
I had the machine back up and running, but shortly after, the X-axis stepper motor began to seize. I emailed them again to include an 11-second video of the problem, and Vivi replied within less than 20 minutes to say their engineer confirmed that it was likely a bad cable. Vivi said they would send me a replacement cable immediately. The package arrived this morning (3 business days later), and I've already installed the replacement cable and have my printer running again with no problems.
I will definitely be going back to this company again. They deserve my business.
I have had this printer for nearly 5 months now, and now I have acquired a second one. I had to contact customer support for some printing issues I was having, and they sent me replacement nozzles quickly and without any hassle. I followed their instructions, and both printers are online and printing constantly.
I am so pleased that I will definitely be picking up their dual-extruded model later this year (the Qidi Tech 1).
I look forward to what the future holds from this company and the products they make.
Most recent customer reviews
What is going on with this 3D printer?
I am studying a product design so I am pretty familiar with 3D printer and I was so excited to get my own 3D Printer.Read more
Decent printer, lasted 5 months before it died, making good prints all...Read more
The unit is solidly built and actually not hard to work on.Read more