- Ready-to-work:QIDI TECH X-One2 printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated before delivery. We include one roll of PLA filament, one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:140 L X 140 W X 140 H mm
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Your customer satisfaction is our destination.
- Hardware: The X-One2 has a heated aluminum build platform with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The build platform can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH X-one2 printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY X-one2 3D Printer with Fully Metal Structure,3.5 Inch Touchscreen
|Price:||$429.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||Qidi Technology|
|Item Weight||41.88782978 pounds|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer X-ONE
X-one is compelet set 3d printer, simple unboxing operation,It will not cost more than 1 hour from unboxing to printing.Double layer metal with spray paint technology makes the 3d printer strong enough and printing process more stable.6mm CNC machined aluminum alloy platform build is more flat and it is not easy to deformation. It achieves heating function,support printing ABS,PLA filament.The 3.5 inch touch screen makes the operation more simple.10MK nozzle,10mm rod,mean well switching power supply,high quality motor, These main parts build x-one as high quality 3d printer which is less than 500USD.QIDI TECH after-sales service team provides attentive service.
Key Feature 1:
- Single extruder with extra turbofan on.
- Well-protected of the extruder.
- Comprehensive upgraded high precision extruder.
- Metal platform support more stable than plastic support.
- Aviation aluminium,CNC machined aluminum alloy build platform.
- Heating bed support printing both PLA or ABS filament.
Key Feature 2:
- 3.5 inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons.
- Support English and Chinese lanuage.
- Touch sensitive,avoid screen garbled.
- Independently research and develop by QIDI TECH Team.
- Adopt ARM, M 3 series chips.
- Effectively prevent static interference.
QIDI TECH X-ONE
Fully Metal Frame
- New designed double layer metal structure.
- Fully metal frame with spray paint technology.
- Exquisite technique only use 8 screws on printer's casing.
Included in the QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer X-one box：
- 1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,color randomly selected.
- Power cable
- USB cable
- SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- Tool box
- Filament guide tube
- QIDI Print software is easy to operate for novices. There is detailed user manual on the sd card.
- A State Of The Art Software For Working With Triangle MeshesIt can print complex samples, easy to remove the suppports. QIDI TECH 3D printer compatible with this software.
- 3D Printing Slicing Software Controls Every Aspect Of Your 3D Print Easy operated, high quality printing result. QIDI TECH 3D printer compatible with this slicing software.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The printer is fantastic, and you could not ask for more even at this low price. It is incredibly solid and built with quality parts. I have not stopped using mine since it was delivered, and find myself making new things almost daily. I have experienced virtually no print failures, other than my own poor design skills.
I so far have printed replacement parts for a broken window blind, a replacement mount for a web camera, a water bottle holder for my car, and custom fit caps for my gate posts (no more yellow jackets)! All of that alone was worth the price of admission, but to see something you made that didn’t exist prior… well, that’s just cool! It is amazing to just watch it print, and see the model starting to take shape.
Some tips for beginners… start with PLA filament (I use the Inland brand from Micro Center). The printer comes with a full-sized reel, and it is much more forgiving than ABS. Second, purchase a set of digital calipers. You will find these are necessary if you want to replicate real-world parts. You will also need to learn how to design unless you just want to print the designs of others. TinkerCAD is easy and free to use online, so I highly recommend starting there.
Do some online research about 3D printing, too. There is a wealth of knowledge out there, and tons of YouTube videos to help you succeed. Even without those resources, the ease of use built into this printer will have you printing right out of the box.
I have to mention that I had a small issue with my printer, and had to contact support. They responded immediately and took care of my problem. I couldn’t ask for more than that from my purchase.
To sum up, if you are considering purchasing this printer, please stop reading this and ORDER IT! You won’t be sorry once you get started with it, and it is just crazy fun!
Based on my earlier experience I expected this to be a black hole that I threw time into. What I've experienced so far with this printer is you start a print job, and you walk away. Several hours later your print job is complete. I have had nothing jam up. I have not had the nozzle clogged except for one time that I pulled out the filament. My bad. I was up and running in no time.
I did have a problem with the windows software. Immediately after installation it would work fine. After that it would not start. Uninstall and reinstall it would work again. But only one time. I contacted the company and they sent me a link to upgraded software. It has worked fine ever since.
My general experience for this printer is that it has been a pleasure to use. My only regret is that I didn't check out larger printers first which seem to have a come down in price. This one will print out a 140 millimeter cube which is respectable.
The construction of this unit is of high quality steel. It has plexiglass panels to hold heat during ABS printing.
Based on my previous experience I'm not a big fan of pla printing. This is because I spent a lot of time creating an object which was basically unusable after I left it on the dashboard of my car. I've been printing with abs ever since with no problems.
There are a couple aggravating things that I should mention. The unit comes with a "hat" that sits on top of the unit. This is not shown in the Amazon picture. The design is not well thought-out. In operation the moving parts of the printer caused his hat to fall off inside the printer. Once I put a weight on top of it to hold it in place it was fine. Just a bad design.
The other issue was on my first print I noticed little flecks of rubber falling down into the printing area. I track the source down to one of the tooth belts that was rubbing against wiring as the part move back and forth causing the rubber to flake off. A pretty basic design oversight. I fixed this and now it is fine.
One other thing that I really like about this printer compared to my previous experience is that the output dimensions are pretty precise. I have no problem mating Parts together. I paid $399 for this unit I see that on Amazon the price has gone up. Still a good buy for the money. Honestly, they probably weren't charging enough.
ORIGINAL REVIEW -- My 12-year-old and I had it set up and succesfully printing before we knew it -- on the day we got it. Since then we've made countless prints of all sizes and types. Whenever we've run into problems (leveling got out of whack, filament broke off and clogged the nozzle), the support people in China have replied promptly via email (often sending links to videos or reviewing video I sent them) and helped us through. After a few learning/fixing experiences, we now feel ready for anything that could possibly go wrong -- and our knowledge will prevent things from going wrong in the first place. Great, smart product for the price.
Most recent customer reviews
It is VERY sturdy and well built. It was quick to set up.Read more