3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
TECSUN PL-310ET FM Stereo/SW/MW/LW World Band PLL DSP Radio Black by allnice
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.51 x 1.18 x 3.35 inches|
|Item Weight||0.33 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【Product Size】14x3x8.5cm. Small and light with high sensitivity and good sound quality. TECSUN PL-310ET Radio can be fit in the pocket. Comes with handy carrying strap! and carry everywhere for entertainment or study for Family.
- 【Product Function】TECSUN PL-310ET FM Stereo SW MW LW DSP Portable World Band Radio with Alarm/Sleep Time, ATS, ETM, AM/SW Selectable Bandwidth, Direct Frequency Entry, Signal Strength Meter, Battery Power Level, Screen Lock, ect.
- 【Product Accessories】1 x TECSUN PL310ET Radio, 1 x Protective Case, 1 x Earphone, 1 x English manual, 1 x Timely Customer Service. [Power Supply: Uses 3 AA Size Batteries or DC-IN 5V Charging Cable (NOT INCLUDED) ]
- 【Sound Quality】High-quality materials and components enable the radio output to perform well on all broadcasts including voice and music. The backlit LCD screen is very convenient for night use.
- 【After-Sale Service】 The product has a one-year warranty, for the details, please contact customer service. If you have any questions, contact us without hesitation. We'll try our best to solve the problem for you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
TECSUN PL-380 DSP FM Stereo. MW. SW. LW. World Band PLL Radio Receiver, LCD Display, ETM Function Added
TECSUN R-9012 AM/FM/SW 12 Bands Shortwave Radio Portable Receiver Gray
Eton Elite Traveler AM/FM/LW/Shortwave Radio with RDS & Custom Leather Carry Cover
Eton Elite Field AM/FM/Shortwave Desktop Radio with Bluetooth
|Sold By||xhdata US||Electronnix||xhdata US||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.51 x 1.18 x 3.35 inches||5.31 x 1.02 x 3.39 inches||5.16 x 1.10 x 3.15 inches||1.72 x 6.30 x 4.76 inches||15.60 x 8.30 x 4.50 inches|
|Power Source||AC & Battery||DC||DC||Corded-Electric, Battery||Battery Powered|
▶Why to choose us?
TECSUN PL-310ET Radio using American si4734 digital signal processing (DSP) chip. Digitally convert analog FM broadcast signals, and use modern software radio principles for processing coordination, and greatly improve sensitivity, selectivity, signal-to-noise ratio and anti-interference ability.
1.【A World Band Radio】
③ MW (AM)
③ Manually save the station
① Automatic shutdown function
② Set the daily time
4.【FM/SW Antenna Jack】
√ You can use external antenna to improve the FM SW signal.
① Enjoy your personal time!
② TECSUN PL310ET radio with a 3.5mm earphone jack to listen freely!
① TECSUN PL310ET Radio is a portable radio, convenient in size and weight.
②Perfect for travel, camping, vacation and study.
① USB cable charging power supply (NOT INCLUDED)
② AA battery supply (NOT INCLUDED)
1.Standard frequency range: 87~108 MHz
China, Europe and the United States: 87.5~108 MHz
2.SW: 2300~21950 kHz
3.LW: 153~513 kHz
4.MW (AM): Asia, Africa and Europe: 522~1620 kHz
North America: 520-1710kHz
▶[Noise limit sensitivity]
1.FM (S / N = 30dB) > 3uV
2.SW (S / N = 26dB) > 20uV
3.AM (S / N = 26dB)> 1mV/m
4.LW (S / N = 26dB) > 10 mV/m
▶[ What do you get?]
√ 1 x TESCUN PL310ET Radio
√ 1 x Protective Case
√ 1 x 3.5mm Earphone
√ 1 x English Manual
√ Timely Customer Service
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
4-19-2019: I’ve made a video comparison between the PL-310 and the much more expensive PL-880 which should emphasize the poorer sound quality of the 310 on AM. The 310 is set at 6khz and the 880 at 5khz which is as close as they can get. The video was taken with an iPhone 7+ using its normal settings.
My favorite features of this radio:
* The digital display is nice and large, giving supporting information such as a signal strength meter or UTC clock.
* Browsing function...this has the be one of the coolest features I've see yet. You have this for normal searching plus surfing your presets.
* 550 presets...Do I ask for more?
* Bandwidth control on the MW and SW. 6,4,3,2, and 1Khz spacing.
* Always on option for the LCD's side light.
* Ability to charge your NiMH batteries in the radio.
* FM reception is top notch! FM Stereo with headphones is amazing.
* AM reception is close to top notch!
* External antenna jack for FM/SW.
What I didn't like about this radio:
* It suffers with noise from the DSP while using the AM band. When you key press options it makes a digital type interference noise.
* Build quality could be a bit better, the buttons are hard to press and feel a little cheap. The LCD cover on mine is a little loose on one side.
If you have just entered the hobby or a collector of different radios, don't hesitate to punch that add to cart button. Its so worth it!
There was one little problem, though, the tuner knob would fall off easily, it wasn't snug. Not a problem though, I used a little DiClo (dichloromethane, a relatively common solvent that welds many plastics), and it is stuck on for good now.
It surprised me how this is a fully digital radio. There are no analog controls. The tuner dial, as well as the volume dial, are both rotary encoders, no variable caps or pots... You can spin the dial or punch in the frequency you want. Tons of presets available. Reception is pretty good. I haven't tuned much SW radio but the FM reception is very good. Battery life is good. The clock and temperature readout are accurate. I kinda wish it was a bit more hackable, I mean, it runs on a little microcontroller inside (you can read the current firmware version by holding down the "fm st" button), it has a USB port on the side, it would be fun if the firmware was moddable. One can dream...
Top reviews from other countries
If you are thinking of buying it as a radio, in my opinion, there are far cheaper alternatives.
The audio quality is not as good as some, and you should probably upgrade the antenna.. but overall awesome.