- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster/ TED; Boxed Set edition (November 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1501161768
- ISBN-13: 978-1501161766
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,264,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
TED Books Box Set: The Business Mind: Beyond Measure, Payoff, and Why We Work Hardcover – November 1, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dan Ariely, James B. Duke Professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics at Duke University, is a founding member of the Center for Advanced Hindsight. He is the author of Payoff and the New York Times bestsellers Predictably Irrational, The Upside of Irrationality, and The Honest Truth About Dishonesty.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|