|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 0.88 x 0.88 inches|
|Item model number||14257|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: firstname.lastname@example.org|
TEKTON 14257 1/2-Inch Drive by 17mm Deep Socket, Cr-V, 6-Point
|Price:||($5.21 / oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6-point opening snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads to apply maximum torque without slipping
- Advanced design grips flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round off
- Extra-deep broach reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts
- Detent notches in drive end lock onto ratchets and extensions
- Made from premium chrome vanadium steel with a durable mirror chrome plated finish
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed to apply maximum torque, the 6-point opening of the TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive x 17 mm Deep Socket snugly fits the hex shape of fastener heads, so there's no opportunity for slipping. To prevent round off, it grips the flat sides of fasteners rather than the corners. With an extra-deep broach, it reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts. Detent notches inside the drive end securely lock socket onto ratchets and extensions, so it won't fall off or stick on fasteners. Made from premium chrome vanadium steel, it's protected from rust and corrosion by a durable mirror chrome plated finish.