|Item Weight||0.48 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 1.9 x 0.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||26663|
|Size||#1 by 4-Inch|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Always Guaranteed: email@example.com|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.51 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
TEKTON 26663 #1 Phillips by 4-Inch Screwdriver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique three-sided handle combines maximum power with smooth speed
- Premium alloy steel blade has a precisely sized tip for an exact fit in fasteners
- Protective black oxide finish can't flake off like plated finishes
- Size marking on butt end is easy to identify in tool belt or drawer
- Made in USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
TEKTON #1 Phillips x 4-Inch Screwdriver | 26663
Blending power and speed, the unique handle of the TEKTON #1 Phillips by 4-Inch Screwdriver combines three-sided geometry for maximum torque and rounded top and bottom sections that let your fingertips work quickly to spin long fasteners.
Offering a combination of power and speed, the handle uses three-sided geometry to give you extra leverage for maximum torque and has two round sections that let your fingertips spin fasteners quickly.
The high-strength blade is made of premium chrome molybdenum steel and has a precisely sized tip for an exact fit in fasteners.
Rather than a layer of plating, the steel surface of the blade is directly treated with a hot black oxide finish—the same process used to protect firearms. This finish can't flake off, and it preserves the precisely sized tip over time.
|#0 Phillips x 4-Inch Screwdriver||#1 Phillips x 4-Inch Screwdriver||#1 Phillips x 8-Inch Screwdriver||#2 Phillips x 1-1/2-Inch Stubby Screwdriver|
|Blade Length||4 inch||4 inch||8 inch||1-1/2 inch|
|Handle Length||4 inch||4 inch||4 inch||2-1/2 inch|
|TEKTON Item Number||26653||26663||26665||26671|
|#2 Phillips x 4-Inch Screwdriver||#2 Phillips x 8-Inch Screwdriver||#3 Phillips x 4-Inch Screwdriver||#3 Phillips x 8-Inch Screwdriver||Slotted and Phillips Stubby Screwdriver Set, 2-Piece|
|Tip Size||#2||#2||#3||#3||1/4 inch, #2|
|Blade Length||4 inch||8 inch||4 inch||8 inch||1-1/2 inch|
|Handle Length||4-3/4 inch||4-3/4 inch||4-3/4 inch||4-3/4 inch||2-1/2 inch|
|TEKTON Item Number||26673||26675||26683||26685||26751|
|Slotted and Phillips Screwdriver Set, 2-Piece||Slotted and Phillips Screwdriver Set, 4-Piece||Slotted and Phillips Screwdriver Set, 8-Piece||Slotted and Phillips Screwdriver Set, 10-Piece||Slotted and Phillips Screwdriver Set, 12-Piece||Slotted and Phillips Screwdriver Set, 16-Piece|
|Series||Slotted, Phillips||Slotted, Phillips||Slotted, Phillips||Slotted, Phillips||Slotted, Phillips||Slotted, Phillips|
|Tip Size||1/4 inch, #2||3/16, 1/4 inch, #1, #2||1/8, 3/16, 1/4 inch, #0, #1, #2||1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16 inch, #0, #1, #2, #3||1/8, 3/16, 1/4 inch, #0, #1, #2||1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16 inch, #0, #1, #2, #3|
|Blade Length||4 inch||4 inch||1-1/2, 4 inch||1-1/2, 4 inch||1-1/2, 4, 8 inch||1-1/2, 4, 8 inch|
|Handle Length||4-3/4 inch||4, 4-3/4 inch||2-1/2, 4, 4-3/4 inch||2-1/2, 4, 4-3/4 inch||2-1/2, 4, 4-3/4 inch||2-1/2, 4, 4-3/4 inch|
|TEKTON Item Number||26752||26753||26755||26756||26757||26759|
Combine power and speed with the unique handle of the TEKTON #1 Phillips x 4 in. Screwdriver. The handle relies on three-sided geometry, not just friction against your skin, giving you the comfortable leverage to break stubborn fasteners loose. For easy installation and assembly work, rounded top and bottom sections let your fingertips spin long fasteners quickly. The blade is made of premium chrome molybdenum steel and is strengthened through an exacting heat treating process. Rather than a layer of plating, the steel surface of the blade is directly treated with a hot black oxide finish—the same process used to protect firearms. This finish can't flake off, and it preserves the precisely sized tip for an exact fit in fasteners over time. The butt end has a clear size marking that is easy to identify in your tool belt or chest drawer.
Get organized with the TEKTON 10-Slot Screwdriver Holder and Organizer.
Showing 1-8 of 85 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know this is a tool review, but like to say if you are trying to open a Honda key FOB, be aware they use loctite to set the screw. This is why the whole world is stripping these screws. Carefully heating the driver tip and letting it heat the screw can help I breaking the bond. The Honda key FOB combo from the 2004+ vehicsls can usually be changed without removing the screw. Check online or YouTube for info.
The other reason was that #3 Phillips screwdrivers almost universally have 6" shanks, but this Tekton model has 4" shank and is just over 8" overall - which would have been very nice for work in tight spaces.
However, on the closer inspection, I wasn't very impressed with this one.
1) The tip is somewhat non-standard for a Phillips #3 - the very end is "chopped" rather than being a 4-sided point. It also appears to rock slightly in a screw, at least compared to my Felo and Wiha drivers which are super tight.
2) The alloy is suspect and the black-oxide finish seems like a gimmick to me. Out of the packaging, I wiped off what appears to be either rust or the rust inhibitor. The Chrome-Vanadium alloys do not rust - easily - and wouldn't require the inhibitor either. But the alloy tool steel (think drill bits), or most black-oxide coated alloys, do rust and do usually come soaked in a rust-inhibitor.
3) I liked the handle - the plastic appears to be as good as the high-end screwdrivers, and the shape is certainly better than the ubiquitous butyrate plastic handles you see in the hardware stores screwdrivers. But after some heavy use, I am not so sure. My hand is pretty big (not huge), but my thumb would end up on the middle "bulge" of the handle. Not sure if it's me or it takes some getting use to, but it didn't feel right.
For $3 more, you can get yourself a Felo 552-series Phillips #3 screwdriver, made out of the toughest CVM steel, with an impeccable tip, a monster hex shank with a hex booster that goes all through the handle and ends with a strike cap on top. Check here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E60OCY
I think Tekton needs to do a little better to claim its place among quality tools.