|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||5941|
|Batteries||3 LR44 batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||Always Guaranteed: email@example.com|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge, 100 PSI
- Low Return Rate: 44% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "tire pressure gauge"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.83 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lighted nozzle and display screen for ultimate visibility in low light or at night
- Digital display instantly and clearly shows exact reading, eliminating the guesswork of analog gauges
- Nozzle seals to valve stem for quick and accurate measurements
- Simple push button control turns unit on, selects the desired range, and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds to save the batteries
- Ergonomic design comfortably fits hand and features a soft, non-slip surface for sure grip
- (1) CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Cell, (3) LR44 1.5V Button Cells (All Included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge, 100 PSI
Get an instant, accurate, and easy-to-read measurement of your vehicle's tire pressure, regardless of the time of day, with the TEKTON Digital Tire Gauge.
Accurate and Easy
A simple push button turns the unit on and selects one of four measurement ranges. With gentle pressure, the nozzle seals onto the valve stem quickly and completely to deliver an accurate measurement. After you’re done, a 30-second automatic shut off means you never have to worry about accidentally running the batteries dead.
Light at Night
When it’s dark, the lighted nozzle illuminates your work area, so you can easily locate the valve stem. The exact measurement instantly displays on a clear, lighted digital screen, so there’s no guesswork or estimation like reading an analog gauge.
Contoured to fit your hand, the ergonomic shape is complemented by a soft, nonslip texture for ultimate comfort and control.
In any light, day or night, the TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge gives you an instant, accurate, and easy-to-read measurement of your vehicle's tire pressure. A simple push button turns the unit on and selects one of four measurement ranges. When it’s dark, the lighted nozzle illuminates your work area, so you can easily locate the valve stem. With gentle pressure, the nozzle seals onto the valve stem quickly and completely to deliver an accurate measurement. The exact measurement instantly displays on a clear, lighted digital screen, so there’s no guesswork or estimation like reading an analog gauge. After you’re done, a 30-second automatic shut off means you never have to worry about accidentally running the batteries dead. Contoured to fit your hand, the ergonomic shape is complemented by a soft, nonslip texture for ultimate comfort and control. Check your tire pressure often. Properly inflated tires keep you safe on the road and help you save on gas. Store this handy tool in your glove box or console, so it's always ready when you need it.
- (4) measurement ranges: PSI: 0-100, bar: 0-7, kPa: 0-700, kg/cm2: 0-7
- Minimum increment: 0.5 PSI
- Power source: (1) CR2032 3V lithium coin cell, (3) LR44 1.5V button cells (all included)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Non-slip texture makes it easy to hold onto
- LED light makes it really easy to use in the dark
- Easily forms a seal with the valve stem to get an accurate read on the first try (this was my main gripe with other gauges I've used)
- Awesome price!
I'm not sure what else one would need from a tire gauge, so this one gets an A+.
**UPDATE** As of 6/18/2013, this thing is still working perfectly, even though I've dropped it a dozen times. Also still using the original battery. Others I've used seem to drain the battery, regardless of how often I use it. I'd mention the battery manufacturer, but I'd hate to be accused of working for Duracell--OOPS!
**2nd UPDATE** As of 8/7/2014 it still works great, and, no joke, STILL using the original battery.
Well after submitting my replacement request to Tekton I have to say that their warranty is top notch. It was (surprisingly) easy and only raised my confidence in them. I'm just surprised that this item had so many issues out of the gate. Everything considered, I've updated this review from a 1 star to a 4 star.
This product seems to sporadically work which really bums me out as I enjoy my other Tekton tools. For a bit after I turned this unit on it just flashed "8.8.8" for a significant amount of time. Once that went away I figured it was ready to be tested on two cars. After inserting the gauge on some tires it would keep the value it read so you can easily view it when you pulled it off. All in all, exactly what I was looking for and a great feature. On some other tires though it just didn't do that at all and switched it off immediately once it was taken off.
I really thought Tekton would have a sturdy tire gauge but to my disappointment that does not seem to be case.
Very accurate and it reads to the 1/2 pound in psi mode
Easy to use, can't screw it up by holding it wrong
Light on display and light on the nozzle, can see it even in the dark corner of your garage
shuts off on it's own, no need to worry about conserving battery power
No air release tip (one of the sellers said you could hold the gauge on at an angle as if you were taking a reading and this would allow air out. I could not get this to work very well except for tiny little blips of air. It shouldn't be an issue for them to just put a plastic tip on one end.) This is a must-have for a tire pressure gauge which is why I could only give it 4 stars.
Most recent customer reviews
- Having to remember to push button (vs coming on when picked up) means you forget...Read more