Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2014
According to the information on the product label this is what comes in the package.

4" length

16 black
16 white

12" length
25 black

I hope you find this information helpful.
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 20, 2016
These have been used with my business, and in my person life. In terms of cable/zip ties they are really well made and hold up as well if not better then other comparable brands I've used. I've used these for securing cables, bundling cables, cable management in computer towers, and various other tasks. The assortment of sizes really does come in handy as one job may require small cable/zip ties as opposed to the large cable/zip ties for a clean looking finished project or job where another would be just the opposite. Great value for your money, and a good quality product.
on February 28, 2017
So many uses around the house! Love different sizes and colors - made organizing the cable mess so much easier and more systematic!
on January 19, 2015
Will you ever have so many cables that you need this many cable ties? Aren't we heading into a cableless existence? That makes me wonder what people are using these for. For us, we used them on the bed. No, literally the bed - its frame specifically. We bought a metal bedframe and some new confounding bed skirt which only goes around the bed instead of under the mattress. These worked to attach it to the frame. That used up about 9. Now I'm stuck trying to find uses for all the rest.
on December 2, 2015
I bought these cable ties to help manage cables. SHOCKER.

I really like these cable ties as they are flexible and don't break when you try to use them, like some others I have used in my life. They might become more brittle as they age (just like us) but I intend to use them before we get to that point. They secure snuggly, the ends can easily be clipped off, and the assortment includes a few different colors, so the color coordinated OCD types of us can be properly organized.

I have no disappointment in these cable ties. Except maybe the case that had its lid taped on and is a bit flimsy. But I don't think that is an issue and would rather have them cut costs there than charge me more of a more sturdy tube.

Would recommend.
on November 7, 2013
I purchased this to zip-tie a few cords together in my classroom.

Before I knew it there were literally hundreds of things I felt the need to zip-tie in my classroom. From 'zipping' the tables together so they wouldn't move around to 'zipping' a new handle onto the bathroom pass that was lost within the first week. These have made my classroom into a clean, controlled, zip-tied haven.

I literally won "the cleanest room in the school" award and I attribute it to the neatly organized cables, desks and chairs in my room. I am going to order another pair next time I have a long weekend and take on the mess behind my television and stereo.

These are constructed very nicely and I am impressed they've held up against 7 and 8 year olds tugging and pulling on them throughout the day!
on May 23, 2013
These cable ties are perfect for every day use around the house and shop. They are bright and easy to see. You can identify bundles at a significant distance. I use them on all of my electronic equipment that I use in the ocean.

They are easy to cut with toenail clippers for fast installation and the pack comes with a good quantity at a great price.

They will hold a good tension in comparison to their size. You will find many uses for them on your bicycle, snowmobile, pogo stick, and anything else that you want to keep in order or strapped down.

Be careful when you clip the ends off and don't clip at an angle. They will scratch you if they are not cut flush or taped down. That's why I use toenail clippers to trim them flat.
VINE VOICEon December 1, 2014
Great assortment with many lengths and thicknesses. Handy to have for all those different jobs where a cable tie is needed. Only reason I gave it four stars is because of the flimsy container they come in. Broke the second time I used it. Otherwise, it would have received a five star rating.

Well packaged for shipping and arrived quickly.
on March 5, 2017
Besides getting it late. The quality of the ties are junk. The colors look terrible. It was all around a waste of my time.
on August 17, 2016
Everyone should keep 200 zip ties lying around. Always end up needing some. This item has a great assortment of lengths and colors.