|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||6676|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||Always Guaranteed: email@example.com|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TEKTON 6676 8-Inch Flat File
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Parallel rectangular profile straightens edges and squares interior corners
- Medium-coarse, second-cut grade is ideal for deburring, shaping, and sharpening
- Cross-cut teeth remove material quickly for fast rough-shaping
- Large, comfortable poly handle gives you a sure grip for controlled strokes and pressure
- Versatile machinist's file can be used on metal, plastic, and wood
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Of medium coarseness, the second-cut TEKTON 8 in. Flat File is a versatile machinist's file for working with metal, plastic, and wood. Made to remove more material with each stroke, the cross-cut teeth work quickly when you're deburring, rough shaping, and sharpening. Its parallel rectangular profile keeps long edges and flat surfaces straight and true and squares up interior corners. A large, contoured poly handle gives you a comfortable, nonslip grip for controlled speed and pressure with every stroke.