TEMCo 10 Pack Bare Copper Welding Battery Cable Ends, Lugs Terminal 1/0 AWG 1/2" Hole (6 AWG to 1/0 AWG Options Available)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Closed End|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TEMCo bare copper battery cable ends are made from 99.91% pure copper (Lead and Mercury FREE), providing a high degree of conductivity for maximum current flow and designed with a heavy-duty construction for high temperature durability and enhanced mechanical strength. Terminal ends will not degrade in high temperature conditions.
- Designed with a heavy-duty construction for high temperature durability and enhanced mechanical strength. Terminal ends will not degrade in high temperature conditions.
- PRECISION FIT. High-tolerance dies are used in the molding process. Flared opening for easy wire insertion.
- CLOSED END CONSTRUCTION keeps electrical components, batteries and cables safe and free from moisture, and prevents solder from leaking during installation. When paired with TEMCo adhesive heat shrink tubing will prevent corrosion by sealing out moisture.
- Choose from a variety of wire sizes from 6 AWG to 4/0 AWG and stud sizes from ¼” to ½” that fits your application; Can be crimped (best method) or soldered. Works on solid or stranded wire. NOTE: Audio wire may not be direct fit. Recommend to use a size or two larger terminal than the gauge of the audio wire.
|Connector Type||Closed End|
|Item Weight||6.0 ounces|
|Number of Items||10|
|Part Number||RT3542 (10x RTX542)|
|Size||0 (1/0) AWG|
|Style||1/2" Hole - Bare Copper (10 Pack)|
|Terminal Type||Ring Terminal|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
- Made from 100% annealed copper
- Heavy-duty construction for high temperature durability
- Flared opening for easy wire insertion and precision fit
- Closed end construction protects from moisture
- Available in wire sizes from 6 AWG to 4/0 AWG and stud sizes from ¼" to ½"
On behalf of our team here in Fremont, California: thank you to all the customers who have allowed us into your homes, shops, garages, and places of work.
TEMCo Industrial has been a leader in power and industrial equipment and tools since 1968. We’re proud to offer quality tools at affordable prices backed by our knowledgeable support. We believe that any DIYer or professional who works with their hands is doing honorable work and so we do our best to respect the trade or craft.
Product detailsSize:0 (1/0) AWG | Style:1/2" Hole - Bare Copper (10 Pack)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.83 x 0.83 x 1.84 inches; 6 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 3, 2014
- Manufacturer : TEMCo
- ASIN : B00O5BENA8
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,650 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #47 in Ring Terminals
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The flared terminal ends (wire-side) are a big plus, as this makes "shooting" the wires into the butts quite easy. And there's enough of a crevasse in the terminal itself for the bare wires to lodge into when adding some force to shove into the terminal --- making for better contact of the conduit and terminal.
The terminal contact point itself is about 1.5mm thick. pretty damn solid compared to most other ring terminals one might find at Autozone.
One thing I do wonder, though, is whether the terminal ends themselves need to be protected from the elements in the case of an engine bay application, considering the oxidation-prone nature of copper. Though, perhaps there's some small trace of tin, zinc, or other metal in the alloy that would make it slightly more resilient to corrosion than 100% Cuprum.
Definitely going to be a boon for Big-4 and in-cabin grounds for electronics installs. This is a MUST HAVE... especially considering the price! Well... after you've spent all that money on premium OFC copper wire, that is :)
Even if the price was much higher, which it's not, in fact, they're quite reasonable.
TEMCO, my new go-to store for anything I need in this field.
And the best part, MADE IN AMERICA!!!!!
By Val Richard on April 27, 2021
The three star “ easy to install rating is because they must be soldered in and that requires some skill and equipment that some may not have.
But I expect that anyone looking at this product has those skills and equipment
Go with a quality product, especially when you are likely making cables that carry high current/voltage. Its an excellent product, at a very competitive price, and ships instantly. Nothing not to like here.