TEMPUR‐Cloud Supreme Soft Mattress, King
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11.5-Inch thick soft mattress formulated from TEMPUR-ES material to provide support for your body and helps distribute body weight evenly across the mattress
- Designed with a Comfort Layer made from highly conforming TEMPUR-ES material to determine the feel of the mattress and works to allow for personalized comfort and support
- The SmartClimate System helps you stay comfortable during the night to draw moisture away, while the SmartClimate treatment in the inner cover provides cool to-the-touch comfort
- The EasyRefresh top Cover creates an exclusive cover that zips off and on for easy washing or replacing and gives you the pillowy feel without a pillow top
- The Base Layer of the mattress serves as the “base” for the TEMPUR material above it, and is also designed to help disperse heat from the mattress
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Power your sleep with a TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme mattress, an 11.5-inch soft mattress from Tempur-Pedic. The TEMPUR-Cloud Collection offers plush softness paired with the adaptive support and pressure relief of TEMPUR material. Sink into a cushiony sleep with extra-plush layers of TEMPUR material on top and a supportive core that adapts to your shape. The extra-pillowy softness and super-adaptive support of TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme comes from more exclusive TEMPUR material in the support layer to quickly adapt to your body’s weight and shape. Designed with an EasyRefresh Top Cover, an exclusive cover that zips on and off for easy washing or replacing. This cover is wear-tested, dual zipper that can be accessed from every side while also providing a pillowy feel without a pillowtop. The SmartClimate System is built with an innovative two-layer construction that helps you stay comfortable while sleeping. The fibers in the top cover draw the moisture away while the SmartClimate System treament in the inner cover provides the cool to-the-touch comfort. Constructed from an extra-soft TEMPUR-ES material, the top layer determines the mattress feel and works with the Support Layer to allow for personalized comfort and support. The Support Layer is formulated from TEMPUR material to provide support for your body and helps distribute body weight evenly across the mattress. The Base supports the TEMPUR material layers above it and is designed to disperse heat from the mattress. Every TEMPUR Mattress is designed to work with a firm stable foundation or an adjustable base. The King measures 80" L x 76" W x 11.5" H. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty, the TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme will deliver the great night sleep that you need.
Compare with similar items
Tuft & Needle Mattress, King Mattress with T&N Adaptive Foam, Sleeps Cooler & More Supportive Than Memory Foam Mattress, Certi-PUR & Oeko-Tex 100 Certified, 10-Year True Warranty, Made in USA, Rated CR’s Best Buy Mattress
TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Breeze 1.0 Soft Mattress, Split California King (Purchase 2 to Complete California King Set)
TEMPUR‐Contour Supreme Firm Mattress, King
Tempur-Pedic Cloud Luxe Breeze 1.0 Soft Mattress, King
TEMPUR-Flex Hybrid Prima Medium Mattress
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||76 x 80 x 11.5 in||80 x 76 x 10 in||36 x 84 x 11 in||76 x 80 x 11.5 in||76 x 80 x 13 in||76 x 80 x 10 in|
|Item Firmness Description||Plush||medium||Plush||Extra Firm||Plush||Medium|
|Material Type||Foam||Adaptive Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mattresses are about personal preference so it's hard to rate, my hubby loves it (5*) but I find this specific model a bit soft (3*). Tempur has firmer mattresses so worth testing in person if you have time. Overall, I would highly recommend this mattress.
I've had the mattress for over a month and use a firm memory foam mattress pad topper for protection. We had a slat bed so put down plywood to make sure the mattress was perfectly flat.
- Great for side sleeping. I've had a couple of back surgeries, I haven't been able to sleep on my side for 20 years with our old (high quality) traditional spring mattress. No problem now, it's fantastic!
- Great for back/neck pain - hubby has chronic back/neck pain and says he's never slept better.
- No motion. I am a light sleeper and I love that I no longer get woken up by tossing and turning. It has turned me into a memory foam fan.
- No overheating issues as other reviewers have complained about. I am typically warm at night, it could be the quality of the foam that makes a difference.
- Soft for me, you kind of sink in and don't really move. I am fairly petite at about 115 lbs.
- Initial fumes took about a week to dissipate
- Oversize and heavy, carrier drops it at your place and you have to get it to the room. You'll need to be there for shipping company when it arrives.
- Returns would be a pain as you require a carrier and incur the cost of freight going back.
- Not all Amazon carriers offer the free takeaway service for old mattress.
This surprised me. A lot.
I fully expected a Tempur bed would be leaps and bounds better. The truth is, it IS better, but worth that much more? Oh HAIL no. The one thing that memory foam mattresses are known for, they sleep quite a bit warmer than regular beds due to the foam. If you pay a lot, you can get the mattresses with the cooling gel mixed with memory foam and those are exceptional at keeping you cool--but I stress from my experience ONLY the name brand beds will work to any seriously good degree. As I read the description of the Tempur-Cloud, it certainly sounded to me like it contained at least something similar which would help to keep me if not really cool, at least better than the typical memory foam bed would. So far, my experience is zero difference. And for the cost, this is VERY disappointing.
Unlike my other mattresses which showed up vacuumed sealed wrapped in a circle in a very compact cardboard box, the Tempur company chooses to leave the mattress basically as-is and transports it in a cardboard box roughly the same size as the mattress. Which makes transporting it a bit more of a pain, but hey, no chance the mattress will get some kind of kink in it en route, which I personally believe is a good thing. However, once more, transporting it once you've got it, certainly can present a challenge, especially if you're in an apartment complex on anything other than the first floor.
The mattress looks good when you pull off the plastic wrapping. Like genuinely really nice. I read somewhere that it has a pillow top with memory foam underneath. I would normally expect a pillow top to be much more soft than the Tempur Cloud, but I guess I was wrong. I'm not saying its stiff and uncomfortable at all--just not quite as pillow-soft as I expected. The memory foam works great, as you would expect. The #1 best feature of a great memory foam mattress like this is the benefit of sleeping with someone else in the bed. If you are a light sleeper and wake up easily when your partner moves, or switches sides in the night, or just gets out of bed, you are going to LOVE this bed. A good memory foam mattress is absolutely fantastic for absorbing virtually all movement. My youngest son slept on my bed (no other room in my small apartment when he comes to visit) and he is notorious for traveling in his sleep--like he's running a marathon or something. It's been a curse--however the Tempur Cloud all but eliminated his vigorous movement (save for his kicking me in the back, sadly no bed has figured out how to solve that issue just yet). I cannot tell you what a blessing that is. If you are considering a memory foam mattress, I can tell you this: the cheaper ones (like I referred to earlier) really are comfortable and sleep great, but they are nowhere near as good at absorbing the movement of those sleeping on it as Tempur mattresses are. I recommend you try one out at a store if you doubt me.
The bed is comfortable. But overall can I say without batting an eye that it sleeps more comfortable than the cheaper knock off brand memory foam mattresses? Yes--but only just barely. I realize this is only MY opinion, and your experience may vary, but my honest opinion is that for the price, I expected the difference to be absolutely life changing. Well, it wasn't. That may or may not be worth the extra $2,500 to you, but for MY wallet, I really can't say that it is. Factor in the fact that the cooling ability was pretty much non-existent from my perspective and what I have now is a great bed that just so happens to cost an awful lot of money. I know very few can afford a cost such as this, which is why I'm being totally honest here. I cannot in good conscience say that the added cost is truly worth it (even though mine was free via the Vine program). Food for thought.
Most recent customer reviews
We've used the expensive stuff, and the cheap stuff, and the only conclusion...Read more