4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
TENVIS TZ100 HD Wireless IP/Network Security Camera, Remote Live View, Capture Picture and Video Clip, Pan & Tilt, Plug&Play, with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision, Motion Detection with Alert (Silver)
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRUE WIRELESS WIFI CAMERA - Full HD 1280 x 720 High Definition WIFI Camera. Works Anywhere Within Your WIFI Coverage
- SETUP IS A BREEZE - Easy Installation via Smart Phone, No PC is Necessary, No Port Forwarding is Required, Plug & Play, Up Running in Minutes
- DESIGNED WITH EASE OF USE IN MIND - New iPhone/Android App for Live View Monitoring in Home or Anywhere in the World. Capture Screenshot and Record Video Clip (Support up to 32GB SD Card) Right on Your Phone. Support Two-Way Audio Chat
- PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY 24x7 - Day/Night Surveillance with IR. Configurable Motion Detect Function to Trigger Instant Alert to You
- GREAT COVERAGE - Remote Control via Smart Phone: Pan/Tilt: Horizontal angle 340°; Vertical angle 90°
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wansview Outdoor 720P WiFi Wireless IP Security Bullet Camera ,IP66 Weatherproof, 720P W3-Black
WIFI Camera Outdoor, SV3C Wireless Security Camera, 720P HD Night Vision Bullet Cameras, Waterproof Surveillance CCTV, IR LED Motion Detection IP Cameras for Indoor Outdoor, Support Max 128GB SD Card
Zmodo Wireless Security Camera System (4 pack) Smart HD Outdoor WiFi IP Cameras with Night Vision
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Wansview||SV3C Technology||EZoomTek|
|Item Dimensions||14.9 x 9.8 x 10.8 in||2.66 x 7 x 2.66 in||4.72 x 9.84 x 3.94 in||9 x 9 x 4 in|
Easy 5 Steps Installation:
1. Plug in Power and Network Cable to Camera.
2. On Your Smart Phone, Download and Install the "New Tenvis" App from Apple Store or Google Play.
3. Fire up the App to Create a Account and Sign in.
4. The App Automatically Detects the Cameras in the Same Network for Quick Edit and Live View.
5. Configure the WIFI Setting for the Camera, Then Detach the Network Cable and Place the Camera Anywhere Within WIFI Network.
Model : TZ100
Image sensor : 1/4 Color CMOS
Lens : 3.6MM
Infrared LEDS : 10PCS
Image : 1 Mega pixels
Night vision : 10M
Mini. Illumination : 0.1Lux
Audio : 2- way voice
Input : Built-in speaker
Output : Built-in Microphone
Video Format ：H.264
Image Compression : H.264
Image Frame Rate : 30fps
Resolution : 1280x720(720P) ,640×480(VGA), 320×240(QVGA)
Privacy mask : Protect privacy areas
PTZ : Pan/tilt - Horizontal 340°, Vertical 90°
ZOOM : 5X digital ZOOM
Network : by cable or Wi-Fi
Alarm : Motion Detection
General SD Card : 32GB SD card slot （card is not included）
Friendly use : Plug and Play function
User Authentication : Authentication: user/password; administrator//Operator/general user
Web browser : IE 6.0 or above version, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc
Mobile view : iPhone/iPad/Android OS supported.
Power : DC 5V 2.0A
Power consumption : 6W/4W (Infrared on/off)
Dimensions : 215mm x120mm x150mm (LxW xH)
Net Weight :790g(Main body)
Certification : CE; FCC; RoHS
Warranty : One year
1 x Wireless IP Camera
1 x Application CD
1 x Adaptor
1 x Bracket
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x RJ45 Cable
2 x Mounting screws
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In short: This IP cam is near worthless, I will return.
Long version, read on.
1) Instructions are poorly translated, photos in the manual are clear but mean nothing because they don't match the actual flow compared to the program they tell you to download.
2) Operating program is worthless. If you follow the instructions and look at the Apple Store, the manufacturer has a couple programs. Both function in some way but they don't look like the screenshots in the booklet and can't find my wifi signal, or any for that matter, of the 20+ signals I see scattered throughout my neighborhood that can be detected on my iPad, PC's, and wireless printers with ease.
3) Program downloaded directly from the website, also recommended in the manual, still looks nothing like the manual photos and works worse than the Apple Store options.
4) Any company that includes a card in the package stating they will pay a rebate of $25 to anyone who gives them a 5 star Amazon review should be avoided. If the product and/or service was worthy of this they wouldn't need to pay people who purchased the product to say so.
I will be contacting Amazon to recommend they remove this vendor from their marketplace. Amazon has said they are committed to providing reputable vendors. Product performance aside, any company that would make a direct attempt to pay buyers for 5 star ratings is corrupt and has no place in a civilized retail environment like Amazon.
It is BS that the seller paid for 5-star reviews. The seller should be banned from amazon.
Tenvis, I'll tell you what. Rather than take your $25, I will save others $25 (and more) by leaving this honest review of what I received. I am not one to be bought.
Unboxing, the camera looks as expected. I plug it in, and emits a high-pitched, super quiet hissing noise. The camera runs through it's perimeter check, turning in all different directions, and as it's doing so, it makes a couple clicks. Upon loading the cam page in Google Chrome, the page comes up, but no video feed. I am prompted to download plugin.exe from Shenzen. I do so, and install it. Installation failed at registering DLL/OCX TVSWebClientPlayBack.ocx, exit code 0x3. It fails even in IE and Firefox. So I try to install the redistributable Visual C++ package for x64. No dice.
My patience has been tested, and I'm over this Tenvis garbage. It's going back for a full refund.