- Save 50% on buy one backpack, get 50% discount for Carabiners( pack of 5) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Go Tour. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TERRA PEAK Adjustable Hiking Backpack 55L/65L/85L+20L for Men Women With Free Rain Cover Included Black Navy Green and Dark Grey
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE HIKIING BACKPACK BACKPANEL: High quality professional backpack for camping, hiking and backpacking, designed to be comfortable and functionally versatile. With our fully adjustable internal frame system, you can achieve a perfect fit which will greatly reduce fatigue on long treks with heavy loads. Padded and breathable mesh back panel and shoulder straps offer cushioned comfort. Sternum strap with SBS buckle, available to adjust up and down.
- HIGH CAPACITY BUT LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE:-85L(5186 cubic inches) /65/55L and Extra 20L(1220 cubic inches) of storage under hood and inside pockets. Deep butterfly expansion pockets on sides with dual compression straps and mesh side pockets to keep your stuff separate and organized. Weight only 4.07-4.97 lb (1.85-2.26 kg).
- TOOL ATTACHMENT POINTS and MULTIPLE POCKETS: Elastic bungee cord system,8 compression straps, trekking pole attachment,- For tying up your pack or hanging sleeping bag, tent, hammock, and other gears. Elastic bands and Hypalon loop on them can keep the extra strap from dangling all around the pack or hang other small accessories. External and internal lid pockets sleeping bag compartment with divider. One FREE Carabiner Keychain Clip is included in 99% of the products.
- HYDRATION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE- bladder compartment with hydration access on a side of the pack with water bladder sleeve in the main compartment. And there is Velcro loop inside of the main compartment to fix your water bladder.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Hiking Backpack with Rain cover built in hood for heavy rain . Exterior also treated with a water-repellent coating for lighter rain. Color: 2 different colors available. Navy/Red; Black/Green. Includes 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TERRA PEAK Explore 55/65/85+20
The Explorer is our best fitting and most functional backpack in our new range. With our fully adjustable "Pro-Mech" back panel you can achieve a perfect fit which will greatly reduce fatigue on long treks with heavy loads.
It is a versatile pack with adequate space and organization for weekend or week-long trips lasting 3 to 15 days. The back system is built with 2 aluminum bars for better support and very thick and confortable padding .
Explore is unisex in six color ways. Both for youth and adults, beginner and serious hiker. It is a pack that your family could share!
How to adjust back length?
Step 1: Choose the suitable level according to your height and torso length;
Step 2: Loose and pull out the red or orange or green(different color depends on the different colorway of bag) webbing straps.
Step 3: Put the harness into the right position ,then pull the straps to your size.
When you adjust the straps of backpanel, please make sure to put two ALUMINUM strips into webbing loop and
then close the pocket.
Two side expandable zip pockets for storing the
clothes and easy access.
Removable PE board inserted in hip belt which adds stiffness and comfy padding. It distracts the weight on your back well when the
bag is with heavy loads.
- Bivy extension which lid is connected to avoid the things loaded falling out
- The top lid with big mesh zip pocket inside can extend to accept oversized loads . Exterior zip pocket on the lid for easy access to the raincover.
Color: Black 65L
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I spent quite a while checking the specs, comparing them to other brands and reading reviews before I decided to order one of these. Generally the reviews for this pack were very good while I was researching it(all 4 stars and above) but when I came to order one I saw that there was a negative review about the metal frame and buckles. I started second guessing whether this was the pack for me, but don’t let it put you off. I can honestly say that I’m very pleased with this backpack and the negative points mentioned in that review are not a problem on mine, and when it arrived I knew I had made a good choice.
The frame is made from two aluminium bars which will flex slightly. This means you can bend it or mould it to the curve of your back, so you get a much more comfortable fit. The buckles are indeed plastic but this is the norm these days and as far as I can see they are the same quality as most other brands and work perfectly fine.
If you’re looking for a really lightweight pack that’s comfortable and good value for money then I highly recommend this pack. If your after something more durable, tougher that’s going to be able to carry very heavy loads and take some serious punishment then I would suggest looking at something from Osprey or Lowe Alpine. Ok, they're a lot more expensive and in most cases a lot heavier but you get what you pay for in life.
As extension collar with drawstring that can expand the main compartment
There are also is hip-belt pockets, a bladder sleeve , a front pocket, a rain cover compartment , and two mesh bottle pouches
A front sleeping bag compartment with a divider.
A torso-length adjustment.
There are stage height adjusters at the back that have velcro to secure.
There is a sternum strap with an emergency whistle buckle
A deep and dense padded shoulder strap on each shoulder. And hip-belt to help ensure you get nice support and circulation.
There is also a trekking pole attachment and bottom loops for ice axe or hiking poles.
There are hooks in main compartment for your keys or water bladder.
On both sides of the shoulder straps there are D-shape hooks, in which small items can be attached .
I am extremely pleased with the amount of items I can pack in here and attached in , from flashlights ,first aid kids , meals and water, sleeping bag, trekking/hiking poles, clothes , and more. The quality of the backpack is amazing , its made extremely well and does a great job at offering good back support while hiking and walking on trails.
Sturdy straps, handles and even zipper dangles
Tons of space
Adjustable to torso height
Comes with rain cover
Water bladder storage area and tube access
Sturdy hip belt
Light weight, (most of the pack weight comes from the hip belt and aluminum back stays)
Comes with all the normal expected parts for a bag with this purpose.
Seperate compartment with zipper separation for a sleeping bag
Mesh side pockets
Bag compression straps
No seperate pocket for rain cover (it is in top compartment) see image
Top compartment does not remove for a day pack
No hip belt pockets
Honestly can't think of any more Cons
And these are so minimal that at this price I don't mind.
Honestly pleased with the bag and my overly large military issue sleeping bag fits as I desired
The most comfortable pack I have ever worn. Very well made .Great for a long haul.