- Save 99% on 1 get a FREE hydration bladder(99% off) when you purchase one Terra peak backpack For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Go Tour. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TERRA PEAK Adjustable Hiking Backpack 55L/65L/85L+20L for Men Women with Free Rain Cover Included Black Navy Green and Dark Grey
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE: The backpack is made from imported High Quality Water and Tear Resistant High Density in two tone color,, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight; Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Adjustable and breathable padded shoulder and strap to meet different requirements for both men and women
- LIGHTWEIGHT(Pounds) AND ROMMY(65L): Perfect Capacity for a 3-7day hiking trip! 65L! Large enough to carry what you need in the trip,It's roomy enough for your hammock, clothes,towel, journal,and and a couple beers if needed,etc
- SIZE: Display size: 78 x 33 x 36 cm/30.73 x 13 x 14.18inches (H x W x D), . Capacity: 65 liters. Weight: 3.95 Pounds. With Padded Hip Belt,Backpack Strap, with Chest Clip . Dual Adjustable Waist belt .
- VERSATILE: light, durable, awesome Hiking daypack. Perfect for hiking,occasional travel,pack all our camping/trekking accessories, suitcase alternative, storing water bladder, food, camera compartment, clothing,diapers,Camping and more,and great gift for everyone.Water bladder is NOT included.
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS. Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, one front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, one top handy zip pocket ,one bottom pocket for rain cover and two side big expandable pockets ,one zip pocket on waist belt and two elastic lower pockets for water bottles.Includes 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TERRA PEAK Explore 55/65/85+20
The Explorer is our best fitting and most functional backpack in our new range. With our fully adjustable "Pro-Mech" back panel you can achieve a perfect fit which will greatly reduce fatigue on long treks with heavy loads.
It is a versatile pack with adequate space and organization for weekend or week-long trips lasting 3 to 15 days. The back system is built with 2 aluminum bars for better support and very thick and confortable padding .
Explore is unisex in six color ways. Both for youth and adults, beginner and serious hiker. It is a pack that your family could share!
How to adjust back length?
Step 1: Choose the suitable level according to your height and torso length;
Step 2: Loose and pull out the red or orange or green(different color depends on the different colorway of bag) webbing straps.
Step 3: Put the harness into the right position ,then pull the straps to your size.
When you adjust the straps of backpanel, please make sure to put two ALUMINUM strips into webbing loop and
then close the pocket.
Two side expandable zip pockets for storing the
clothes and easy access.
Removable PE board inserted in hip belt which adds stiffness and comfy padding. It distracts the weight on your back well when the
bag is with heavy loads.
- Bivy extension which lid is connected to avoid the things loaded falling out
- The top lid with big mesh zip pocket inside can extend to accept oversized loads . Exterior zip pocket on the lid for easy access to the raincover.
Color: Black 65L
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 29 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As extension collar with drawstring that can expand the main compartment
There are also is hip-belt pockets, a bladder sleeve , a front pocket, a rain cover compartment , and two mesh bottle pouches
A front sleeping bag compartment with a divider.
A torso-length adjustment.
There are stage height adjusters at the back that have velcro to secure.
There is a sternum strap with an emergency whistle buckle
A deep and dense padded shoulder strap on each shoulder. And hip-belt to help ensure you get nice support and circulation.
There is also a trekking pole attachment and bottom loops for ice axe or hiking poles.
There are hooks in main compartment for your keys or water bladder.
On both sides of the shoulder straps there are D-shape hooks, in which small items can be attached .
I am extremely pleased with the amount of items I can pack in here and attached in , from flashlights ,first aid kids , meals and water, sleeping bag, trekking/hiking poles, clothes , and more. The quality of the backpack is amazing , its made extremely well and does a great job at offering good back support while hiking and walking on trails.
Sturdy straps, handles and even zipper dangles
Tons of space
Adjustable to torso height
Comes with rain cover
Water bladder storage area and tube access
Sturdy hip belt
Light weight, (most of the pack weight comes from the hip belt and aluminum back stays)
Comes with all the normal expected parts for a bag with this purpose.
Seperate compartment with zipper separation for a sleeping bag
Mesh side pockets
Bag compression straps
No seperate pocket for rain cover (it is in top compartment) see image
Top compartment does not remove for a day pack
No hip belt pockets
Honestly can't think of any more Cons
And these are so minimal that at this price I don't mind.
Honestly pleased with the bag and my overly large military issue sleeping bag fits as I desired
The most comfortable pack I have ever worn. Very well made .Great for a long haul.