3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Surge Protector with USB, TESSAN Power Strip Flat Plug with 10 Widely Spaced AC Outlets and 3 Charging Ports, 1875W/15A 4FT, 1700 Joules, Wall Mount Extension Cord for Home, Office – Black
|Maximum Surge Rating||1700 Joules|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.73 x 4.65 x 1.1 inches|
About this item
- Plug Strip Surge Protector - The surge power strip with 1700-Joule energy rating to safeguard computers, appliances, home theater, and office equipment from potentially damaging power surges. 10 AC outlets and 3 USB charging ports power your 13 electric devices simultaneously. Works great as a power multiple outlets strip to save your space.
- Safety Overload Protection – This electronics power strip with an integrated circuit breaker switch. Intelligent circuitry with built-in voltage sensing detects and responds to your device's power needs, the reliable overload switch will trip off automatically to protect your devices and your home when the power overload(Rated Power: 1875W/15A).
- More Widely AC Spaced - Special design widely spaced ac outlets are separated enough to fit big plugs without blocking each other. Ideal for multiple devices charge together, whether as a outlet surge protector or a nightstand charging station, it can be competent.
- Desktop USB Power Strip & Right Angle Flat Plug - This power surge with 3 usb charging ports, will detect your devices automatically and deliver the fastest charge speed up to 2.4A MAX of each (Total 5V/3A). And the 45° flat plug angled design which fits easily into hard-to-reach outlets tucked away, such as behind your behind bed, nightstand, bookshelves, couch other furniture.
- Wall Mountable Design – The surge protector flat plug with 2 mounting holes on the back, and the extension cord 4ft allows this wall mount strips to be securely installed in various applications, such as workbenches, wall mounts, floor mounts, under counters and more.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why Tessan USB Power Strip?
TESSAN 10 Wide-spaced AC Outlets and 3 USB Charging Ports Surge Protector is an ideal choice for you.
The power strip with built-in surge protection, overload protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and it is made of ABS plastic and PC 94V0, which can withstand scorching temperatures of nearly 1382℉ celsius. The insulating material can protect you from electric shock.
->The 15W USB charging is NOT Fast Qualcomm QC3.0, It can meet normal charging needs, but will be longer time than the super fast charging.
->For your safety, ensure that the load power DO NOT exceed the rate power of 1875W.
->It supports 100V-250V~input, but does not convert voltage. Please make sure your appliances can work under 220V.
Widely Spaced Power Strip
10 outlets and 3 USB charging ports in one power strip which allow you to charge 13 devices at the same time. Larger space in-between (1.49 in) can accommodate oversized power adapters without blocking adjacent outlets. Easily plug in your PC, monitor, printer and more.
Power Strip Surge Protector
This heavy-duty surge protector will help protect your valuable electronics from potentially damaging power surges and spikes. Fits for homes or offices with sensitive equipment such as computers, printers, TVs, and more, the surge protector provides defense when you need it most.
- Rated Power: 1875W MAX
- Rated Input: 125V~15A MAX
- USB Output: 5V/3A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- Surge Energy Rating: 1700 J
- Cord Length: 4 ft/1.2m
- Item Dimensions: 6.73 x 4.65 x 1.1 in
When stormy weather strikes or an unexpected surge or outage occurs, the TESSAN protector is your first line of defense. It's 1700 Joule Energy Rating will give you peace of mind, whether you're home or away.
Right Angle Flat Plug
The flat plug features a low profile fits easily in tight spaces, and the 45° angled plug to keep other outlets free, is the ultimate space-saving power strip for your home, hotel, or office.
Wall Mount Power Strip
Mount this usb power outlet on the wall would be easily by 2 slots on the back:
1. Measure the distance between the 2 slots with the vertical and horizontal direction on the back of the power bar.
2. Punch 2 holes on the baseboard with the distance you just measured and insert two self-tapping screws(PA2.5 to PA3.5).
3. Hang the outlet strip on the screws then pull it down a little to make sure the strip is tight.
Note: Mounting screws are included.
|View More||View More||View More||View More||View More||View More|
|Qty of AC Outlets||6 Outlets||3 Outlets||4 Outlets||3 Outlets||2 Outlets||3 US Outlets|
|Qty of USB Ports||3 USB||3 USB||3 USB||3 USB||3 USB||3 USB Ports|
|Plug Type||Flat Plug||Flat Plug|
|Cord Length||5 ft||5 ft||5 ft||5 ft||5 ft||5 ft|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Plenty of outlets
This power strip met all of my criteria quite nicely. It's surprising how small it is (and very stylish), yet there is ample space for AC adapters. The 4 ft cord meant that I didn't have very much excess to hide since I was trying to run clean cables. I suppose this would be a downside in other implementations - this power strip has a short cord, but again, that's what I was after.
Best of all, it came with mounting hardware AND A TEMPLATE. Pro tip to the seller though - your template is backwards. Most people would hold the template up to the surface with the printed side facing them and drill their pilot holes, but the way your template is printed means it is correct when the printed side is touching the back of the power strip. You've got to poke holes through the mount points on the printed side, then drill your pilot holes through the unprinted side. A bit inconvenient but still great to not need to make my own template.
It came out great as you can see in the picture. 5/5 would buy again.
But I have spent so much time just trying to mount this on a wall due to 3 things:
1.) The template is printed backward. The way to deal with this is to pierce the two holes from the "wrong side" (which appears to be the right side, since it is printed), then turn the template over backward when making your marks.
2.) The back of the power strip was installed upside-down. If you want to install the power strip with the correct side up, you will need to buy a tri-point screwdriver to loosen the two screws. Then turn that back panel around, 180 degrees.
3.) The screws are so weak that one snapped off while I was turning it. I recommend using a different set of screws.
This makes it unusable for most installations where anyone cares about it lasting more than a week. For those who know to screw through to the studs, or use sheet rock fasteners, you will need a trip to the hardware store to make this work. That requires screws that have a tiny head (in both main directions), yet is long enough to get the job done. Might want to buy a screw driver to go with it, because it is going to be a non-standard size and a pain to deal with.
What a difference a few millimetres would have made.
The mounting screw holes on the back are kind of oddly arranged. I really wish I could find a power strip whose mounting holes went through the entire strip (without making any electrical contact, of course, funny how I have to mention that...) so that the strip can be securely, and easily, anchored to a surface. (I used to make my own holes by drilling through the ground-conductor hole and using those outlets for "two-prongers".)