Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
TESmart 4K 4x1 KVM Switch HDMI 4 Ports 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz with 2 Pcs 5ft KVM Cables Supports USB 2.0 Device Control up to 4 Pcs/Servers/DVR (Red)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.81 x 4.72 x 1.18 inches|
|Mounting Type||Plug-In Mount|
|Actuator Type||Push Button|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【4 In 1 Out HDMI KVM Switcher】Using 1 set Keyboard & Mouse control 4 HDMI devices, save your Room and Office space, makes your modern life much smart, simple. Support resolutions up to 3840*2160@30Hz
- 【Built-in Intelligent EDID Emulator】With EDID emulators in every input ports, keep PCs always have correct display information,the display settings don't change while switching input port. Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
- 【Operation System Compatibility】All system of Windows, Unix and Mac OS X. compatible with the BASIC wired/wireless keyboard/mouse (Don’t supports wireless bluetooth receivers and any wired/wireless game/multimedia keyboards or mechanical keyboards connected to mouse and keyboard usb ports )
- 【Support USB 2.0】TESmart 4x1 HDMI KVM Switch supports USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Note: It could not support hot key switching when the keyboard connected to USB 2.0 port
- 【4K HDMI KVM Switch with Remote】Just think how cosy you could be after the whole work day, when you switch the signal via remote control (CR2025 battery not included).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
As long as you don't need 4k @60Hz , This HDMI KVM Switch will been more better for you.
It is Using one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 4 host devices,
Support resolutions up to 3840*2160@30Hz
Support Multiple Switching Methods and With EDID emulators in each HDMI input port, keep PCs always having correct display information.
1.Frond Panel Buttons, 2.IR Remote control, 3.Auto-Switching, 4.Keyboard HotKeys and Mouse Gesture Fast Switch without any delay - 0 delay time(use the general keyboard and mouse connected the port indicated for "mouse" and “keyboard”)
For the safety request by some express company，the remote control is not equipped battery by default. Please install the button battery CR2025 before using it.
About Keyboard and Mouse Compatible
- We recommend you use common basic keyboard&mouse, its Keyboard&Mouse USB ports can not compatible with these keyboard&mouse: some mechanical keyboard,bluetooth wireless keyboard&mouse,multimedia keys in multimedia keyboard,keyboard with custom key functions,keyboards with USB Hub
- Basic keyboard&mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports.
- If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB port to achieve full functionality
- Please note that the USB port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity
- The unit has one video output. HDMI technology cannot split & extend desktops for dual monitors
- When you press "scroll lock "(twice) and then F1, the hotkey had changed to "Right control" press "Right control" (twice) and then F1 change the hotkey back to "scroll lock "
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or Display port monitor required for audio
- Please make sure that the USB cable you are using does not exceed 10 ft
- If the resolution of your device can support up to 4K60Hz, to avoid compatibility issues, please first adjust the resolution of the device to 4K 30Hz, or purchase another of our products that can support 4K60Hz. ASIN: B078KG5N2Q, B08B5RB6YJ.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have now owned this device for a year, and several days ago, the video portion didn't work. For three consecutive days it didn't work. I unplugged all the cables, switched a few and lo-and-behold it started showing the video portion again, however the image was very pixelated. The following day the image seemed fine for about an hour, then the screen started getting wavy - then after a few minutes the monitor went black.
Today - it seems to be working fine so far, but it seems obvious the video portion is failing and just a matter of hours before it goes black forever.
I really like this product, and just want this to last as long or longer than the computers connected to it (previous KVM lasted close to 10 years before i upgraded to this one).
UPDATE: about a week after originally posting this - the video output is completely dead.
Day 4: The keyboard showed weird symptoms - sluggish, delay, right Ctrl intermittent, etc.
Day 5: UEFI/BIOS beeped hard when booting, indicating the basic HID devices (keyboard, mouse) were missing. When GDM (Ubuntu) login screen showed up, neither keyboard nor mouse were responsive.
Not a hitch at all. Plug and play press the button in the front to switch between 4 computers. I have 2 Macs and 2 PCs all routes through this. It’s fast and reliable.