Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TETON Sports Regular Sleeping Bag; Great for Family Camping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMFORTABLE SLEEPING BAG: Soft lining; Half-circle mummy style hood keeps you warm and your pillow clean; Unzips at the top or bottom for easy access and ventilation; For camping in three seasons
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON provides a great compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag; Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the heavy-duty straps
- STAY WARM IN COLD WEATHER: You’ll be warm and rested in this sleeping bag; Innovative fiber fill, double-layer construction and draft tubes work together to keep the warmth in
- SLEEP WARM: Fluff your sleeping bag and use a camp pad to sleep warmer; Hang loops for long-term storage to maintain maximum loft
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Great to Come Back to After a Long Day on the Trail
The Celsius Regular is a warm, comfortable sleeping bag with features that work together to eliminate cold spots so when you sleep outside you know you’ll be comfortable.
TETON Sports Celsius Regular Sleeping Bag
You'll forget you're camping in this cozy sleeping bag with soft poly-flannel lining. The half-circle mummy style hood keeps you warm and your pillow clean. Unzips on each side for airflow and easy access.
Warmth and Quality
Rain or shine, you'll be warm and rested in this sleeping bag. The zipper and shoulder draft tubes, thermal enhancing, double-layer offset stitching, and innovative hollow fiber fill work together so the warmth stays in.
Never Roll Your Sleeping Bag Again
TETON Sports provides a durable compression sack with every sleeping bag for stuffing your sleeping bag into. Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the heavy-duty straps for ultimate compressibility.
- Size: 80" x 33" (203 x 84 cm)
- Taffeta Shell
- Brushed Poly-Flannel Liner
- Pack Size: 15" x 10" x 10" (38 x 25 x 25 cm)
- Pack Weight: 5 pounds (2.27 kg)
Half-circle hood with drawstring keeps your pillow clean and head warm.
Interior storage pocket for your wallet or keys.
Added padding around the shoulder and along the zipper to keep drafts out.
Taped, Anti-Snag Zipper
With a taped, anti-snag zipper that rolls smoothly when you're getting in and out of the sleeping bag.
|Celsius Regular||Celsius XL Warm Weather||Celsius XL||Celsius XL Cold Weather||Celsius XXL||Mammoth Double Sleeping Bag|
|Dimensions||80" x 33" (203 x 84 cm)||90" x 36" (229 x 92 cm)||90" x 36" (229 x 92 cm)||90" x 36" (229 x 92 cm)||90" x 39" (229 x 100 cm)||94" x 62" (239 x 157 cm)|
|Color Options||Green | Brown | Teal | Orange||Green | Blue||Green | Blue||Green | Blue | Grey||Green | Grey | Black||Blue | Grey | Green | Orange | Teal|
|Fill||SuperLoft Elite Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite Hollow Fiber|
|Lining||Brushed Poly-Flannel||Brushed Poly-Flannel||Brushed Poly-Flannel||Brushed Poly-Flannel||Brushed Poly-Flannel||Brushed Poly-Flannel|
|Pack Size||15" x 10" x 10" (38 x 25 x 25 cm)||15.25" x 11" x 11" (39 x 28 x 28 cm)||16.5" x 12" x 12" (42 x 30.5 x 30.5 cm)||19" x 14.25" x 14.25" (48 x 36 x 36 cm)||17" x 12.5" x 12.5" (43 x 32 x 32 cm)||27" x 14" x 14" (68.5 x 36 x 36 cm) | 28" x 15.75" x 15.75" (71 x 40 x 40 cm)|
|Pack Weight||5 pounds (2.27 kg)||5.5 pounds (2.5 kg)||6.5 pounds (2.95 kg)||9.5 pounds (4.3 kg)||7 pounds (3.2 kg)||14 pounds (6.35 kg) | 16.5 pounds (7.5 kg)|
|Temperature Rating||-18°C/0°F||-7°C/+20°F||-18°C/0°F||-32°C/-25°F||-18°C/0°F||+20°F/-7°C | -18°C/0°F|
Compare with similar items
TETON Sports Celsius XL Sleeping Bag; Great for Family Camping; Free Compression Sack
TETON Sports Celsius Junior Kids Sleeping Bag; Perfect for Camping, Traveling, and Sleepovers; Start Their Camping Experience Off Right with this Sleeping Bag; Stuff Sack Included
TETON Sports Mammoth Queen-Size Double Sleeping Bag; Warm and Comfortable for Family Camping
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||79.92 x 33.07 x 3.94 inches||89.96 x 36.02 x 3.94 inches||0.04 x 0.05 x 0.03 inches||94.09 x 62.01 x 3.94 inches|
|Item Weight||5.07 lbs||6.39 lbs||2.65 lbs||15.98 lbs|
|Temperature Rating||0 degrees_fahrenheit||0 degrees_fahrenheit||20 degrees_fahrenheit||0 degrees_fahrenheit|
When you need a great sleeping bag to come back to after a long day on the trail, choose the Regular Sleeping Bag, by TETON Sports. This three-to-four-season sleeping bag was built to last a lifetime. It’s filled with innovative fiber fill that keeps you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your pillow clean. Its durable shell will stand up to years of rigorous adventures. It’s a warm, comfortable sleeping bag that’s soft to the touch, but don’t take our word for it—read the reviews! The Regular is keeping thousands of car campers happy in The Great Outdoors.
Hand Orientation: Right | Color: Brown Poly Liner
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Shipping was fast, Prime so 2 days
-packaging and box was neat and not beat up
-travel sack bag is great, it’s actually not a fight to stuff the sleeping bag in like normal undersized draw string bags, once you get the bag in, it has two straps that allow you to tight and condense the sleeping bag a lot smaller
-lots of loft, or very fluffy
-inside is a very soft cotton flannel like material so no sweating or no loud sweaky noises when you twist and turn inside
-inside has a small pocket to have your flashlight close to you, this pocket is also big enough for a phone, wallet, or keys
-zipper is strong and can be pulled from both inside and outside
-selling point: every seem that’s apart of the zipper has a extra rolled tube like material to not allow cold air to get in or escape through the zipper
-selling point: same tube like material is located at the top of the bag, where your shoulders meet to create that extra space where dead space tends to be which leads to ambient air inside your bag, so it fills the gaps at your neck&shoulder line
-selling point: again that usual dead space around your neck&shoulder line is definitely voided because they incorporate a draw string easily to reach to pull in and has zero gaps, it’s almost like a step 1 before you use your mummy hood
-selling point: a draw string mummy hood that’s on a normal style rectanglular bag. I’ve always like the idea of mummy hood but I hated the tapered down bags as I need leg room, I can’t sleep like vampire
-selling point: seller makes right&left sided zippers so that way you can combine two together. If you do this, my advise is to watch a YouTube video on how to attach because the hardest part is getting your zipper unattached before you combine both together, the zipper is strong, use some strength don’t be scared
-good additions: soft Velcro to cover zipper placement and locking so bag doesn’t accidentally open or widen, btw they designed the velcro in a specific way so it can’t scratch you
-good additions: two hanging loops at the feet of the bag for storage as you don’t want to keep it in the travel sack bag and lose it’s loft
-colors and patterns of the bag are nice. My wife loves her turquoise and I actually do like my hunter green with cool patterns inside
- I’m 5’8 and when I’m in the bag my feet are flush to the bottom, I’m a side sleep who bends their knees so bottoming out the bag wasn’t an issue for me but I felt it bottom when I did that morning stretch. My wife is 5’2 and no issues for her. Honestly, I read about this from another review but I didn’t take it to heart because I know I bend my knees and I didn’t want order the XL size, when it’s more material, more weight, if your a backpacker you know every ounce counts. I think Teton is aware of there sizing since there’s a XL model, so really this isn’t CON at all, reason why I gave 5 stars. My advice; if you’re taller than 5’8 get the XL model, if you’re 5’8 or 5’7 and sleep with your legs straight out, you’re probably going to feel the bottom of the bag so get the XL model, if you’re under 5’7 don’t worry about bottoming out the bag.
Top international reviews
When I was considering the purchase I was afraid it would be too much, but it wasn't. Someone explained the -17 is a survival temperature, so you could survive -17 temperatures, but you wouldn't necessarily be comfortable. I was also worried it would be too long, again that wasn't the case. The listed length is the bottom piece, which includes the hood. I'm 5'5" and it's perfect for me, and I assume someone within a few inches of my height. If you're taller, I'd recommend looking into the XL bag.
It is also quite bulky, so you're not going to want to take this in the backcountry....but if you're looking for an affordable sleeping bag that will keep you warm in cooler temperatures and space/weight isn't an issue, this is a very good option.
I also love the teal colour :)
I don't even understand how AMAZON could even allow products like this to be sold on the site. Like really no department checks the merch that gets sold. REALLY all about raking in the $$$ no matter the cost to consumers.
I had to spend a huge amount of torturous time trying to get the sleeping bag back into the compression bag, suffering through that chemical smell. I swear to god I can still smell it, 30 minutes later, like it is now just stuck in my respiratory system.
I don't smoke don't vape don't do crap like that. I swear to god that if I ever get some king of lung cancer or other later in my life, IMMA BLAME IT ON THIS PRODUCT and the albeit short but potent time I spent with it.
RETURNED IT RIGHT AWAY> CANT WAIT TO GET THIS CRAP OUT OF MY HOUSE!
So I'd guess anyone 175cm tall can marginally fit in the Regular TETON sleep bag. For 170cm people this will be spacey and comfortable.
"Delivered in 2001", the label on the bag says.
The two slightly negative things I would have to say about it are:
- I'm a little disappointed that you can't open it up all the way to use it as a blanket. But I understand that it keeps the warmth better and it wasn't advertised like being the kind you can open anyway.
- I think it is slightly too short. I am 1.68 (about 5'5) and the Regular corresponds to my height, but when I want to sleep on my belly and my feet are laying flat, I am touching the bottom and it feels a bit too short.
One thing I should mention is that due to the synthetic filling, it's a pretty bulky bag. Awesome for car camping, but not a bag for lightweight backpackers.