TETON SPORTS Outfitter XXL Camping Cot
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIZE DOES MATTER: Larger than a twin bed and supports up to 600 pounds (272 kg) easily; 85x40x19 inch (216x102x48 cm); Folding cot down to a compact 42x12x7 inches (107x30x18 cm) for easy transport; Pack weight 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- FIRM SUPPORT: Frame pulls into place to give you a tight comfortable surface for great support; Pair with the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad to get your best night’s sleep
- UNMATCHED STRENGTH: Steel S-leg design strengthens the cot; Innovative rubber bushings absorb shock and add firm support
- LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME: Aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy with easy-attach connecting pins for a hassle-free camping experience—see our introduction video for set up tips
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED; Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON us to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
A Dream to Sleep On
Take the nightmare out of camping when you sleep on the extra sturdy, comfortable Outfitter XXL Camp Cot, by TETON Sports. Pair it with the Outfitter XXL Camp Pad for a base camp experience that is second to none!
Outfitter XXL Camp Cot by TETON Sports
Easy Set Up
The Outfitter has a quick and easy setup.
Size Does Matter
Long and wide so you have plenty of room to spread out and relax. Cot folds up for easy storage and transport.
The patented all steel S-leg design strengthens the cot. Innovative rubber bushings absorb shock and add firm support.
(Patent number 6,553,586)
- Dimensions (Setup): 85x40x19 inch (216x102x48 cm)
- Dimensions (Stored):42x12x7 inches (107x30x18 cm)
- Weight: 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- Frame: Aluminum
- Legs: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 600 pounds (272 kg)
Frame is lightweight and sturdy with easy-attach connecting pins. For set up tips, see our collection of instructional videos.
The oxford high-denier cot top pulls tightly into place for a great sleeping surface that takes the rough out of roughing it.
Patented S-Leg design provides added stability it can hold 600 pounds (272 kg) easily.
(Patent number 6,553,586)
Sturdy oxford storage bag makes storage and transport easy.
|Somnia Lightweight Camping Cot||Adventurer Camping Cot||Universal Camping Cot||Outfitter XXL Camping Cot|
|Dimensions (setup)||74" x 28" x 15" (188cm x 71cm x 38cm)||75" x 25" x 17" (191cm x 64cm x 43cm)||85" x 32" x 19" (216cm x 81cm x 48cm)||85" x 40" x 19" (216cm x 102cm x 48cm)|
|Dimensions (stored)||37" x 6" x 3" (94cm x 15cm x 7.6cm)||38" x 8" x 4" (97cm x 20cm x 10cm)||42.5" x 8.5" x 5.5" (108cm x 22cm x 14cm)||42" x 12" x 7" (107cm x 30cm x 18cm)|
|Bed||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas|
|Frame||Extruded Aluminum||Reinforced Steel||Extruded Aluminum||Extruded Aluminum|
|Legs||Extruded Aluminum||Reinforced Steel X-Leg Assembly||Reinforced Steel X-Leg Assembly||Reinforced Steel S-Leg Assembly|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs (125 kg)||400 lbs (181 kg)||400 lbs (181 kg)||600 lbs (272 kg)|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Seller Warranty DescriptionLimited Lifetime Warranty - TETON Sports strives to manufacture the best possible products for our customers. Our limited lifetime warranty covers products against defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is cheerfully extended to the original owner only and excludes normal wear and tear (e.g., zippers that wear out after extended use) or misuse. Please follow care instructions. If, after inspection, a product is determined by us to be defective in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it at our option, at no cost to you (the original owner). Contact customer service for assistance by visiting us online at tetonsports.com to obtain a return authorization number. Shipping fees may apply. For international warranty claims (outside the United States), shipping and duty fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
Showing 1-4 of 1,534 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few gripes (I hope Teton is listening):
1. The end bars do not lock in place. As this is a wide cot, moving it can be awkward, and lifting by the end bars pop them out of place. This is exacerbated when positioning the cot inside a tent and being careful of the tent floor (you will know what I mean when you try it).
2. The carrying bag is a simple tote bag. I would like to have seen a zippered/fully-enclosed heavier duty canvas bag than what it comes in. Something more weather resistant.
3. Although a separate product, the attachable organizer is only so-so. For lightweight items it is fine. Putting something heavier, like a "beverage", causes it to swing inward under the cot, whereby the angle will cause your beverage to spill if it doesn't have a sealed lid on it. I have a mind to add some weights to the bottom helping to anchor it so as to minimize this effect. Your mileage may vary.
Some past negative reviews complained about difficulty snapping the last corner in place. I had no trouble with this thanks to what seems to be a new feature. There is a small red lever which is permanently attached to one of the aluminum sides that if used as intended allows the last corner to easily snap into place. When you receive your xxl cot, read the instructions and they will explain how to easily set the cot up.
If you plan to use this cot in conjunction with the teton sports xxl quick tent make sure you go to teton sports website and purchase the elite rain fly (which is larger than the one that comes with the tent). The rain fly that comes with the tent works well when the tent is used on the ground. However, as some of the negative reviews for the tent state, the rainfly that comes with the tent does not overlap the cot on all sides. Rain rolls down the fly, onto the cot, and pools under you. The elite rain fly (sold separately) covers both the tent and the cot and will keep you dry. The elite rainfly can be viewed on teton sports website. The picture of the elite rainfly on tetons website is inacurate. The fly is larger than the one pictured.
Lastly, I purchased an extra large thermarest luxury map mattress for use with this cot (instead of the teton sports xxl camp pad). The thermarest I purchased is 30 inches wide (XL version). If can be used with the cot, or if you wish, it fits perfectly into the xxl quick tent so that all three can be used together. This particular thermarest has very good reviews on amazon. There is an older version which costs more. It has many reviews. I purchased the newer version which is less expensive, and it seems to be the same as the older one. It costs approx $160. I am very happy with it so far.
-The carry bag that comes with this cot is just a little bit too small. You can fit the cot into it, but it takes some time and effort. I can never understand why companies that sell camping equipment don't just make their carry bags 1 or 2 inches larger than the product itself.
-The teton sports xxl camp pad may also be a very good choice for use with the cot and the tent, but I have not personally seen or used it.
Amazon reviews teton sports xxl camp pad as 4.6 (209 reviews in total)
Older thermarest luxury map mattress as 4.8 (143 reviews in total)
Newer thermarest luxury map mattress as 5.0 (4 reviews in total)