- Product Dimensions: 90 x 39 x 3.9 inches ; 7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B001D6MF26
- Item model number: 101L
- Average Customer Review: 1,085 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,244 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TETON Sports Celsius XXL -18C/0F Sleeping Bag
|Price:||$64.72 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.27 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HUGE MULTI-SEASON SLEEPING BAG: Comfort features include shoulder and zipper draft tubes keep the cold out and a half-circle mummy style hood with drawstring keeps your head off the ground; Size 90x39 inches (229x99 cm); Pack weight 7 pounds (3.2 kg)
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy taffeta shell is durable, easy to pack, and stands up to years of use; Double-layer construction for entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability; Brushed poly-flannel lining feels like bed sheets
- CAMPING GEAR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE: Designed to accompany many other TETON Sports products for an out of this world base camp experience; Right and left-hand zippers let you zip two Celsius XXL -18C/0F bags together for a shared sleeping space
- MUST HAVE COLD WEATHER CAMPING EQUIPMENT: Survival rated for cold temperatures--rated at zero degrees for cool to frozen conditions; if you sleep cold, get the TETON Sports Celsius XL -32C/-25F
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
|Celsius Regular||Celsius XL||Celsius XXL|
|Dimensions||80" x 33"||90" x 36"||90" x 39"|
|Color Options||Green | Brown and Pink | Teal | Orange||Green | Blue | Grey||Grey | Black | Green|
|Temperature Ratings||-18°C/0°F||-32°C/-25°F | -18°C/0°F | -7°C/+20°F |||-18°C/0°F|
|Fill||SuperLoft Elite 4-Channel Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite 4-Channel Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite 4-Channel Hollow Fiber|
|Shell||Taffeta||70D Ripstop| Taffeta||Taffeta|
|Lining||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Brushed Poly Flannel|
|Pack Weight||5 lbs||9.5 lbs | 6.5 lbs | 5.5 lbs||7 lbs|
|Pack Size||15"x10"x10"||19"x14"x14" | 16.5"x12"x12" | 15.25"x11"x11"||17.5"x12.25"x12.25"|
When you need a good night’s sleep where ever you are camping, choose the TETON Sports Celsius XXL -18C/0F Sleeping Bag. You’ll be warm, comfortable, and have some room to move. The Celsius XXL is a three-season sleeping bag that’s built to last a lifetime. At 90 inches long and 39 inches wide—6 inches wider and 10 inches longer than a standard sleeping bag. It’s filled with our SuperLoft Elite fill to keep you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. It’s mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your head off the ground. Full-width baffles and full-length shoulder and zipper draft tubes keep the warm air from escaping. Dual-layer offset stitching eliminates cold spots. The Celsius XXL has a durable taffeta shell that will stand up to years of rigorous use. The brushed polyester lining feels like soft bed sheets. Taped, anti-snag zippers are easy to close from inside or outside of bag. Bonus features include: An interior storage pocket for wallet or keys and its own compression sack for easy transport. It all adds up to exceptional quality at an affordable price.
Bigger campers, or simply those who like a bit more room in their bag at night, will appreciate the TETON Celsius XXL, an oversized sleeping bag rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit. The bag is filled with warmth-trapping SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation, and two bags can zip together for cozy couples to stay even warmer at night. Cushioning around the zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out, and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. A warm, inviting flannel lining retains body heat, while a snag-free, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation.
Two bags can be zipped together to help keep cozy couples warmer at night.
- Oversized sleeping bag designed to fit one person comfortably or two people snugly
- Attaches to second bag via left and right side zippers
- Soft cotton flannel liner with SuperLoft Elite hollow fiber insulation for warmth
- Internal storage pocket for keys, wallet, and other valuables
- Adjustable mummy hood
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Sturdy taffeta shell stands up to years of use
- Sturdy snag-free, two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Curved hood keeps head or pillow off the ground
- Oxford compression sack with drawstring closure
- Measures 39 by 90 inches (W x D)
- Measures 12.5 by 17 inches (W x D) packed
- Rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit
- Seven-pound pack weight
TETON Sports products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About TETON Sports
TETON Sports was established in Utah, in 2005, with a goal of making a few crucial outdoor items, but making them very well. The company distributes through a handful of retailers, and maintains low overheard in order to keep its price points affordable, and has developed a small, but steadily growing, following of loyal repeat customers who appreciate its rugged, long-lasting camping and outdoor adventure gear.
Hand Orientation: Left Zip | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This bag I felt was actually much easier to place into its carrying case than its smaller counterpart. When rolled up an in the carrying bags they only differ in size slightly. I felt that because this was a larger length and width bag, It would be a monstrous size when packing. Not so. It's only slightly bigger. I included pics to show you this XXL bag and the smaller version I purchased. My type of activity is merely visiting a ranch several weekends a quarter and sleeping under a tent in 24F weather. I do not do any trekking or multi-day camping (yet) where space might be extremely scarce. That is another thing to consider: if you are 5'10" and under, seriously ask yourself what you will be doing and approx. how much space will be available for you to sleep. This not only applies to the packing weight, but also the surface area you will be taking up if sharing a tent or limited ground space. Because space was not that dire of an issue for me, I opted for a little more comfort. If you want bare minimum size -relative to your height, consider getting the smaller bag. Those who are 5'11"+ and still want a narrow bag (36") should look at this product made by teton. TETON Sports Celsius XL -18 Degree C / 0 Degree F Flannel Lined Sleeping Bag (90"x 36", Green)
This XXL bag states that is will hold up @ -18C/0F and fits people 5'6"-6'6". Some people are saying that this is a monstrous size bag and that if you are 300+ lbs it is made for you. I disagree. I'm 5'8" and 180 lbs. Yes this is a big bag when compared to a small bag. That's why it looks so big. But I hate small bags simply because when I toss and turn so does my sleeping bag. And by the next morning I will be curled along with my sleeping bag in some uncomfortable contorted position. The only place where I see it as large is simply its length. I do not need 90" of length. But if I have someone else sleeping in my bag with me, at least their height won't be discriminated by the bag. If I did not have a tent then I could actually slide lower into the bag and have my whole head covered in warmth. Also, having a wider bag allows for you to have more space vertically in your bag. The narrower your sleeping bag, the less vertical space you have. And whether you are claustrophobic or just like stretching your legs, you won't enjoy the smaller bag teton makes. I really like the quality and strength of stitching of the bag. It seems like I can get a lot of use from it and with its limited lifetime warranty, I can rest assured.
This year the temps got down in the low 30's also but I was super warm & cozy. The bags hold the heat in nicely also so even though I had to get up several times in the night to help kids use the bathroom, my bag was still toasty when I got back in. I would buy these bags again in a heartbeat. The price was affordable & they seem to be really good quality warm bags. I'm very pleased.
I used it when I went camping in the summer in Maine, where the night temperatures drop only to the 50s-60s. I was concerned the sleeping bag would be too warm but it was perfect. I didn't sweat in it like I have in other ones, despite all the bulk.
It it surprisingly easy to roll up and pack into the bag. I'm not sure how easy it will be to carry them for a long hike/camp out because they don't roll up into a narrow tube.
My boyfriend is 6'9" and the XXL was the ideal length.
I would recommend washing them before using; the red fabric turned my white shirt a little pink after sleeping in it a few days, but it washed out so it's nothing permanent.
Most recent customer reviews
So like said, i did not try this out in freezing temperatures, in the wilderness, or even...Read more
or motor home.Read more