TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camping Cot; Camping Cots for Adults; Folding Cot Bed; Easy Set Up; Storage Bag Included
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PIVOT ARM REVOLUTION: Cot setup just became child’s play; The pivot arm is a built-in lever that makes putting that last end bar in place quick and easy; No more wrestling with that fourth corner; Look for "Outfitter With Pivot Arm" in the selector box
- STRONG AND STURDY: Reinforced steel S-leg assembly strengthens the cot and provides stability; Portable folding cot makes camp set up hassle free
- GET OFF THE GROUND: Take the comfort of a bed to the outdoors; Sleep free from rocks and other unlevel surfaces when you use this TETON Sports Cot; You deserve a good night’s sleep when you’re camping; Wake up refreshed
- SIZE DOES MATTER: Larger than a twin bed and supports up to 600 pounds (272 kg) easily; Cot folds down for easy transport; Pack weight 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A Dream to Sleep On
Take the nightmare out of camping when you sleep on the extra sturdy, comfortable Outfitter XXL Camp Cot, by TETON Sports. The pivot arm makes setting up your cot so easy even a child can do it. Pair it with the Outfitter XXL Camp Pad for a base camp experience that is second to none!
Outfitter XXL Camp Cot by TETON Sports
Easy Set Up
The Outfitter has a quick and easy setup. The pivot arm does all the work to give you a tight comfortable sleeping surface.
Size Does Matter
Longer and wider than a twin bed so you have plenty of room to spread out and relax. Cot folds up for easy storage and transport.
The all steel S-leg design strengthens the cot. Innovative rubber bushings absorb shock and add firm support.
- Dimensions (Setup): 85.75" x 41" x 19.25" (218 x 114 x 49 cm)
- Dimensions (Stored): 42x12x7 inches (107x30x18 cm)
- Weight: 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- Frame: Aluminum
- Legs: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 600 pounds (272 kg)
The pivot arm makes setup quick and easy. No more wrestling that last end bar into place.
Tight Sleeping Surface
The oxford cot top pulls tightly into place so you can sleep comfortably.
All Steel S-Leg Design
S-Leg Design is unique to offer the best support and stability any cot can provide.
Perfect with the Outfitter XXL Camp Pad
Get the best camping experience when you combine the Outfitter XXL Camp Cot with the Outfitter XXL Camp Pad. They're made for each other so you can get your best night's sleep in the outdoors.
|Somnia Lightweight Camp Cot||Adventurer Camp Cot w/ Pivot Arm||Universal Camp Cot w/ Pivot Arm||Outfitter XXL Camp Cot w/ Pivot Arm|
|Dimensions (setup)||72" x 27.75" x 15.5" (183 x 70.5 x 39 cm)||75.25” x 28” x 17" (191 x 71 x 43 cm)||85.25" x 35.5" x 21.5" (217 x 90 x 54.5 cm)||85.75" x 41" x 19.25" (218 x 114 x 49 cm)|
|Dimensions (stored)||37" x 6" x 3" (94 x 15 x 8 cm)||38" x 8" x 4" (96.5 x 20 x 10 cm)||42.5" x 8.5" x 5.5" (108 x 21.5 x 14 cm)||42" x 12" x 7" (107 x 30.5 x 18 cm)|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.5 kg)||20 lbs (9 kg)||24 lbs (10.9 kg)||26 lbs (11.8 kg)|
|Bed||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs (125 kg)||400 lbs (181.5 kg)||400 lbs (181.5 kg)||600 lbs (272 kg)|
|Sleeping Area||72" x 24" (183 x 61 cm)||71" x 22" (180 x 56 cm)||80" x 27" (203 x 69 cm)||80" x 35.5" (203 x 90 cm)|
Take the comfort of a bed to the outdoors when you choose the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Cot. This portable sleep system means you’re free from dealing with rocks and other uneven surfaces while trying to sleep. And you deserve a good night’s sleep when you’re camping so you can wake up refreshed and ready for the day’s adventures. For a cot setup that seems like child’s play, choose the "Outfitter With Pivot Arm" in the selector box. Its patented pivot arm is a built-in lever that makes putting the last end bar into place quick and easy. It does all the work for you so the fourth corner is as easy as the first. Remember to choose the pivot arm cot for this great feature! Both cots are equal in quality and larger than a twin mattress! Made with a 600D Oxford canvas bed and patented steel S-leg assembly can hold up to 600 pounds (272 kg). Add the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad to your purchase for a 5-star camping experience.
Product detailsStyle:Outfitter With Pivot Arm
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Date First Available : September 14, 2018
- ASIN : B07HD1HR1D
Best Sellers Rank:
#14,764 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #8 in Camping Cots
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few gripes (I hope Teton is listening):
1. The end bars do not lock in place. As this is a wide cot, moving it can be awkward, and lifting by the end bars pop them out of place. This is exacerbated when positioning the cot inside a tent and being careful of the tent floor (you will know what I mean when you try it).
2. The carrying bag is a simple tote bag. I would like to have seen a zippered/fully-enclosed heavier duty canvas bag than what it comes in. Something more weather resistant.
3. Although a separate product, the attachable organizer is only so-so. For lightweight items it is fine. Putting something heavier, like a "beverage", causes it to swing inward under the cot, whereby the angle will cause your beverage to spill if it doesn't have a sealed lid on it. I have a mind to add some weights to the bottom helping to anchor it so as to minimize this effect. Your mileage may vary.
UPDATE: Contacted TETON and they told me to go through Amazon for a return. The return was easy and they paid for the shipping and I got a new one. Only problem is the replacement I got is missing the end caps for the aluminum bars. Also, the pivot bar is bent making it very hard to set the cot up. There is no visible rust on the new unit, but if you look inside the black support bars you can see the thing is already rusting from the inside out. The black paint also chips off with no effort. I don't expect this cot to last long at all. Awful QC and Chinese manufacturing. Was excited for this cot to be great because of other reviews but am disappointed
Can this be used with two people? It is the size of a twin bed. Yes possible if you are very close - but better to get your own cot! Two people my size or smaller could make this work - definitely work if you slept head to toe. Two children, no issues. My boyfriend an I were able to 'cuddle' very nicely. The cot took a little bit of a beating, but held together just fine. Very easy to assemble, quality materials.
Top reviews from other countries
That said, it is large, sturdy and has plenty of room for one person. Like any other elevated cot, you do need either the optional foam pad or some sort thick covering on top of the cot, so that you don't feel the cool air flowing beneath the cot when sleeping. I'm waiting for the "TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camping Pad" to go on discount, but will use a king size comforter folded in half in the mean time.
I purchased this cot, as I wanted something that was sturdy and would have the extra space to sleep. It is our spare bed for visitors, as we live it a small place. I have tried inflatable mattresses, however I have yet to find one that doesn't slowly deflate overnight. And with the height of this type of cot, it is much easier to get in and out of, especially when your knees don't work as well as one would like.