TETON Sports Tracker +5F Ultralight Sleeping Bag
|Price:||$54.99 - $74.99|
- ULTRALIGHT AND ULTRAWARM: With body-mapping technology--bag is designed with added insulation where you need it most, primarily your feet; Lightweight and compact--backpack anywhere
- EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS: 3 piece hood contours your face to keep your whole head warm; Vaulted foot box; Anti-snag zipper with a full-length zipper draft tube eliminates any cold spots
- ADDED COMFORT: Breathable, soft, double-brushed liner for a more comfortable night's sleep; Survival rating is +5F/-15C
- EVEN MORE FEATURES: Diamond ripstop shell is water-resistant and won't tear even if you snag or puncture it; Interior pocket zips to safely hold electronics or wallet on both sides of the sleeping bag
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
|Journey +40ºF||Trailhead +20ºF||Tracker +5ºF||Leef +20ºF||Leef 0ºF||Tracker Double Wide +5ºF|
|Dimensions (in inches)||90" x 33"||87" x 32" (at the shoulders) x 22" (at the foot)||87" x 34" (at the shoulders) x 22" (at the foot)||87" x 34" (at the shoulders) x 22" (at the foot)||87" x 34" (at the shoulders) x 22" (at the foot)||87 x 63 (at the shoulders) x 44" (at the foot)|
|Color options||Red/Grey||TETON Orange/Grey or Green/Grey||Red/Grey or Green/Grey||Green||Black||Red/Grey|
|Temperature rating (Fahrenheit)||+40ºF (Summer Sleeping Bag)||+20°F||+5ºF||+20ºF||0ºF||+5°F|
|Pack weight||2.3 pounds||2.9 pounds||4.1 pounds||3.5 lbs||4.2 lbs||8.2 pounds|
|Pack size (in inches)||11" x 6" x 6"||14.5" x 6.5" x 6.5"||15" x 9" x 9"||14" x 8" x 8"||15" x 9" x 9"||18" x 10" x 10"|
"When you’re ready to see the world on your terms, the TETON Sports Tracker +5F Ultralight Sleeping Bag is the right bag for your adventure. A 3-piece hood, full length zipper draft tube, and a built-out foot box all add up to keep you warm and eliminate cold spots. Packs down tight to tuck away into your favorite backpack. It’s filled with multiple layers of our innovative micro PolarLite insulation to keep you warm—survival rated to +5F (which is well below freezing). This fill shapes to your body lines and features body mapping technology which gives you extra fill in specific areas to keep comfortable so you can get that amazing night’s sleep. The Tracker +5F is so well built, you’ll tell all your friends about how much sleeping bag you got for your money. Made from a sturdy 75D diamond ripstop that is water resistant and won’t tear, even if punctured. Taped, anti-snag zippers are easy to close from inside or outside of bag. Also includes a secure interior zip pocket for wallet or keys. Each bag comes with it's own matching compression storage sack.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Note: if you aren't used to a mummy sleeping bag, maybe you should try one first, it kind of freaked me out at first.
- camping in a tent, 40s to low 50 F, mostly clear weather: approved, kept me warm and relatively comfortable for the night
- camping in a tent, 30s-low 40 F, rainy, windy weather: too cold to sleep, kept waking up in the middle of the night
- car camping, 30s F, rainy, windy weather: cozy and comfortable
- camping in a tent, 30s to low 40 F, clear weather: actually relatively comfortable for most of the night
If the weather drops below 40 F, wrap yourself up in real tight. Of course, for particularly bad weather, try to insulate your tent as best as possible. Note that I always sleep with earplugs and an eye mask, so this review is just for how warm I felt. For the price and for an amateur camper like myself who dived headfirst into particularly harsh camping conditions, the sleeping bag served me well. Note that I'm a female, 5'5, 110 lbs who used a scout sized sleeping bag (it could def fit someone around 5'6 too, and probably 20-30 lbs heavier). I also grew up and live in hot, dry climate, so I get cold pretty easily.
This wasn't the easiest thing to compress, esp. if you have to pack up every night, but I got it down to about 10 in wide x 12 in tall with some effort. It fit into my carry-on pretty easily at about 4 lbs.
Compression sack has held up so far and it can get SMALL for how warm it is. It actually fits horizontally in my pack when fully compressed.
Cant speak to how it fares when wet, but for the price this is a great product, would recommend