Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 604 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 623 reviews
on November 21, 2016
Exactly as described by the seller. Fits perfectly in my headrest. Easy to slid the DVD player in and out and the mesh front that covers the bottom portion of the player doesn't hinder us from hitting any of the buttons. Would purchase another one when we get a separate DVD player for another seat.
review image
on July 2, 2014
This headrest mount was exactly what we were looking for. It fits securely around the headrest of our Toyota Camry and is mounted to the driver's headrest. My husband didn't have any issue with it being there as the material is smooth and flat on the side opposite the holder. While I'm sitting in the passenger side front seat, I can undo the velcro and slide it out the top side, change DVD, raise/lower volume as needed and then slide back in just fine. It is a bit of a reach, but I'm only 5'3" so I think most people can reach it if I can. With this setup, the volume controls are on the opposite side from where the passenger side front seat can reach, so you do have to remove it from the holder and replace it. Again, not that big of a deal in my opinion. When the DVD is in the holder it really doesn't take up too much room; there is still plenty of space for my 3 year to get in and out of the car seat. This is a great fit for the Sylvania 9-inch swivel screen portable DVD/CD/MP3 player that we purchased.
on March 15, 2017
Great product and amazing company to work with. Delivered the headrest mount earlier than expected and before our New York blizzard! So grateful!! Fits my mb glc perfect. Picking up granddaughter from airport right now! 😊
on March 14, 2017
This is perfect! Light, sturdy, and perfect in our car! I bought with DBPOWER 9.5 inch portable DVD Player, and it is a perfect fit!
on March 1, 2017
The headrest mount fit perfect on our X5 headrest. It can be adjusted by the height easily since my 2 year old grandson sits lower I can adjust the band to allow the DVD player to tilt lower so he can have eye level vision. I also love that it can be transferred from one car to another since we have more than one car.
on July 17, 2013
We purchased this item to use with a 9-inch Sylvania DVD player for a long road trip with our toddler, after being disapointed with the carrying case / headrest mount that came with the DVD player. (Sylvania SDVD9000B2 9-Inch Portable DVD Player with Car Bag/Kit, Swivel Screen, USB/SD Card Reader, Piano Black Finish) This headrest mount worked great! It held the DVD player securely and was very easy to install. It has a single "strap" which wraps around the car's headrest and velcros shut. The entire strap is made of a thick elastic, which made it easy to get a good snug fit around the headrest. It's easy to take the DVD player out of the case without disconnecting the whole thing from the headrest, and we were able to access all the controls we needed. For reference, we have a 2012 Mazda CX-9, and actually mounted the DVD player to the middle headrest in the back seat, in a forward-facing position. (Our daughter's car seat is still rear-facing.)
on October 14, 2012
we bought the Sony BDPSX910 Portable Blu-ray Player. It fits in the mount but the screen on the player is only a 1/4" from the top so about 1/2" of the top of the screen is covered by the panel. The lower panel below the mesh screen covers up the sound so it sort of mutes it a bit but the sound on our player is loud so its not too bad. Our head rests are also narrow but by crossing the straps over each other it stays on very well. the mesh also does not go over the controls but the panel in between the mesh and the screen space covers the controls. Which is fine with me because my daughter doesn't need to be playing with the buttons. To change movies we just unvelcro the top and slide out the player (after unplugging the power supply). I just need to get a aux to aux cable and i can stream the audio through our car speakers.

01/17/2013 update: our player and this mount was stolen. upon re-purchase the straps changed to the single as is currently pictured. fits our headrest much better.
on July 9, 2011
I searched high and low for exactly this product - and the price can't be beat! (FYI: I bought this when it was about half the price it is now...)

I bought one of those Case Logic cases, but it was bulky, hard to set up and opened halfway - so the dvd player kept sliding and my son, in his car seat, couldn't see it. Real pain.

This case is a perfect fit for my Sony DVP FX 970 (9-inch player, fit is snug), the screen swivels and so I can slip it into this case.

My only reservation was that the control buttons on the DVD player are really sensitive and they are inside the casing, I was worried that hitting bumps in the road might knock the dvd out of commission (starting it, stopping, fast forward, menu, etc.) ...but was pleasantly surprised that it didn't. The sound was still good (despite that the speakers for the player are under the mesh).

This is really lightweight - no velcro - they are buckles that snap. I wish the straps were a smidge longer (so I could hook it up for my son's rear-facing car seat in the back - he is in the middle - but I did manage to rig it up).

Really awesome buy, especially when compared to $30+ for the Case Logic system. I was hesitant to buy this because I didn't see any reviews - but I am soooo glad I did!

Also, I ordered this the Thursday before July 4 - and it came by Saturday. I was so shocked at how fast it arrived. All in all, great product, fast service. I'm happy.

My only idea for improvement - a clear plastic screen that would protect the actual DVD player screen. But really, this thing is fantastic.
on April 6, 2017
I got this product for a 14 hour drive we have coming. Though we haven't yet used it on a trip, I have tested it out with our new DVD player and it seems to work fine. I was unsure at first the DVD player would be to heavy but it's not a problem. The elastic is tight and not bulky for the person using the front seat. Also, I received an email from the manufacturer just to let me know if I had any problems they would happily fix it. That really goes a long way with me that they want to make every customer happy in any way they can.
on July 19, 2015
The mount attaches to the headrest easily enough, and my DVD player fit inside, but my biggest complaint is that without a piece of plastic on the front where the screen should be, my portable DVD player was not large enough to sit inside without falling out.

I fixed this issue by giving my DVD player a booster seat so to speak made of folded sheets of paper so that the top of the screen was held back by the stop strip of fabric, but this type of product may do better with some plastic so that no matter what the size, the DVD player will be secure and not fall through the front.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse