Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 12, 2017
This fits snugly and will work great in any car! Love it and the fact the my car did not have to come equipped with electronics in order for my kid to be able to enjoy it.
on March 16, 2017
Awesome product. Perfect for road trips with little ones. Way easier than trying to play movies on my tablet. My toddler kept dropping it or pushing buttons and turning it off.
on March 22, 2017
Works great holds tightly I had a bungee cord before this is much better. Only problem I have to take it out of the case to push select buttons
on July 6, 2017
Love this!!! It fits securely & doesn't bother the person sitting in the seat. I would DEFINITELY order this again!
on November 9, 2017
only fits with small headrest, iex I have a Cadillac Escalade, does not fit, only can use it with a small car. in addition it bends when you tight it to the headrest. I did not like it much.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 15, 2017
This mount has worked great for us. It is so nice to stick in the car and works great for all our long road trips.
on March 4, 2013
I bought my minivan without the DVD player installed because I know it will break at some point and to have to bring the car in so that it could be repaired is not only an inconvenience but much more costly than it should be. Hence I opted to buy a $100 9" DVD tablet style for a great price and wanted a simple, durable velcro that doesn't damage my leather head rest to mount it and THIS was a happy find. While we're on our 3rd DVD tablet player over the years (yes, it happens and i'd rather deal with the exposed cords while it's in use than have to deal with paying $500 to fix one that is built into my van ceiling) this item wasn't available. Now that we've tried it I am looking into buying another 9" DVD tablet player and one of these mounts for the other headrest. My daughter and her friends can watch what they want to and use their ear phones. Works for this mom.
on February 4, 2016
Fits near perfect with "Sylvania 9-Inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD/CD/MP3 Player with 5 Hour Built-In Rechargeable Battery, USB/SD Card Reader, AC/DC Adapter." Only complaint is that one of the straps covers the AC/DC plug.
on July 23, 2015
**Update** the company sent me an extender strap for each of the mounts! Now they fit in my new car! Great customer service!

This mount worked well in my 2011 Ford Edge however I just bought a new 2015 GMC Acadia and the headrests are bigger and I can't get the mount to stretch enough without feeling like I am tearing the elastic. Also I had cloth interior in the Edge and the rough side of the remaining Velcro that was not touching the soft side was left against the headrest and when we took them off it had tore up the headrest where the Velcro had been. I like the product just wish it could fit bigger headrests.
on April 30, 2017
Product works well. My headrests are of a different shape than what this was designed for so I had to safety pin mine on.