Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 21, 2016
Exactly as described by the seller. Fits perfectly in my headrest. Easy to slid the DVD player in and out and the mesh front that covers the bottom portion of the player doesn't hinder us from hitting any of the buttons. Would purchase another one when we get a separate DVD player for another seat.
review image
on March 15, 2017
Great product and amazing company to work with. Delivered the headrest mount earlier than expected and before our New York blizzard! So grateful!! Fits my mb glc perfect. Picking up granddaughter from airport right now! 😊
on October 14, 2012
we bought the Sony BDPSX910 Portable Blu-ray Player. It fits in the mount but the screen on the player is only a 1/4" from the top so about 1/2" of the top of the screen is covered by the panel. The lower panel below the mesh screen covers up the sound so it sort of mutes it a bit but the sound on our player is loud so its not too bad. Our head rests are also narrow but by crossing the straps over each other it stays on very well. the mesh also does not go over the controls but the panel in between the mesh and the screen space covers the controls. Which is fine with me because my daughter doesn't need to be playing with the buttons. To change movies we just unvelcro the top and slide out the player (after unplugging the power supply). I just need to get a aux to aux cable and i can stream the audio through our car speakers.

01/17/2013 update: our player and this mount was stolen. upon re-purchase the straps changed to the single as is currently pictured. fits our headrest much better.
on October 3, 2017
I am back to buy a 2nd one for my husband's car because it makes life so much easier! This is one strong holder and I have no concerns about it coming loose. Excellent choice for our DBPOWER 9.5-Inch Portable DVD Player... perfect fit! It goes in and out super easy at the top and does the job.
on July 10, 2017
Fits my db power 9.5 inch DVD player like a glove. Happy with the purchase!
on September 28, 2016
This headrest is very high quality product but I see one thing that needs to be improved. I know there are so many different DVD players in the market and they look all different. However, some companies place the buttons right below the screen like mine. It is a little hard to press the buttons with the holder because the bottom net part blocks the buttons. Except this problem, I would like to recommend this holder to everyone.
on April 6, 2017
I got this product for a 14 hour drive we have coming. Though we haven't yet used it on a trip, I have tested it out with our new DVD player and it seems to work fine. I was unsure at first the DVD player would be to heavy but it's not a problem. The elastic is tight and not bulky for the person using the front seat. Also, I received an email from the manufacturer just to let me know if I had any problems they would happily fix it. That really goes a long way with me that they want to make every customer happy in any way they can.
on July 19, 2015
The mount attaches to the headrest easily enough, and my DVD player fit inside, but my biggest complaint is that without a piece of plastic on the front where the screen should be, my portable DVD player was not large enough to sit inside without falling out.

I fixed this issue by giving my DVD player a booster seat so to speak made of folded sheets of paper so that the top of the screen was held back by the stop strip of fabric, but this type of product may do better with some plastic so that no matter what the size, the DVD player will be secure and not fall through the front.
on December 29, 2012
I've had this item for 5 weeks as I write this review and I'm happy with it so far. I have a 2011 Nissan Murano and it fits perfectly between the headrest posts.

I purchased this product to use with the "Orei DVD-P901 9-Inch Swivel Screen Multi Region Free Portable DVD Player" and it works great (the DVD player is a different story).

The only two complaints I can share, and they are minor, is the Velcro strap on the top of the player is a bit weak and I'm afraid if we were in a car accident the DVD player would pop out the top. In an accident this is probably the least of our problems but it is something I think about.

And second, with the DVD player we bought the charging jack is located on the left side under the lower strap. You can still sneak the plug into the charging jack but it takes two hands and a couple extra seconds of fiddling to do so. Again... minor complaint.

I'd recommend buying this product.
on May 25, 2017
It works great, but I have to slip it the holder and than plug in the headset, more of DVD player flaw than the holder flaw but it is hard to do from front seat tô back of headrest, but overal love it used for 4 year old traveled for 2 days 11 hours each day so it helped entertain her with moves.