|Item Weight||8.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||29 x 13.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TG-RK3B101S|
TYGER TG-RK3B101S 3-Bike Hitch Mount Bicycle Carrier Rack | Free Hitch Lock & Cable Lock | Fits both 1.25" and 2" Hitch Receiver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TYGER No-Hassle Quality Warranty!
- Fits all types of dual-arm bikes on vehicles equipped with either a 1.25 or a 2 inch hitch receiver. (Free Cable lock & hitch lock & security straps included.)
- 3 bike capacity with sturdy and handy construction. Sturdy steel construction with black powder E-Coating for rust resistance.
- Convenient vehicle access with tilt down feature and foldable carry arms when not in use. Soft cradles made to protect your bike frame and secure your bikes individually.
- Easy installation in minutes. DIY instruction is included in package. DO NOT install the bike carrier on trailers, campers, RVs or any vehicles longer than 18 feet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TYGER Delux bike rack is a trusty bike carrier with No-Hassle warranty ! DO NOT install the bike carrier on trailers, campers, RVs or any vehicles longer than 18 feet.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2017-07-12 update: I wish I would have returned this and purchased the Allen version, as I continue to be disappointed with this hitch: the looseness, the tightness of the upper arms, the tightness of the rubber grommet straps, the janky way 3 bikes fit... Sigh.
The other issue is the 2" receiver wiggles a bit. Made me uneasy the whole first trip with two bikes on there. Every time you go over a bump you see it wiggle and sway side to side. It's not going anywhere but still unnerving when you have pricey bikes on there. I did put a couple of plastic shims in there and it stabilized it.
I love that you can still open your hatchback with this. That is very convenient.
The only thing was that it was a bit loose in the 2 inch hitch so it moved a bit more than made me comfortable, but I fixed this by putting in a wedge and then it was stable the whole trip. Very easy to mount and dismount the bike at night and again in the morning.