Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on June 30, 2016
This was an "impulse" buy in a checkout line (I hadn't eaten anything for 5 hours.) The potato skins were very, Very, VERY salty. The dominant taste, first, second, and third, was SALT. I tasted very little cheddar and NO bacon. Perhaps it was just the bag I bought. Three stars equals "It's OK" but really it should be noted that this is "OK" negative, not "OK" plus. TGI Fridays needs to up its game.
on October 2, 2015
Very crunchy and flavorful. A bit too salty, however. I didn't taste any bacon.
on July 10, 2015
These are the BEST chips ever! Crunchy and has a great taste. I highly recommend it.
on June 17, 2015
These are really good. There were bacon flavor in there, but wasn't of that in the flavor note. Most of what I taste is cheddar cheese.
on February 6, 2015
Too salty
on July 15, 2013
I LOVE THESE! I was so upset when my store stopped selling them. Finding them online like this was like finding gold to me!
on May 17, 2013
I hate to pay the prices for the small bags found in grocery stores. So when I got these , the bags were larger and filled I was truly surprised. They are great and more than worth the price.
on March 4, 2013
These are the chips you can't put down once you start. Amazing flavor. Shape is similiar to pringles but the chip is much thicker and great for dipping.
on November 18, 2011
These magical pieces of consumable product have the tangy flavor of cheddar cheese and the savory taste of once real bacon. All from the dutch oven of TGI Fridays.